GT5 by CCXRacer (Lagunaseca Blue)

• Thread starter CCXRacer
  • 88 comments
Awesome gallery. 👍 Really like the 458 set and the Deep Forest scenery shots.

The second-to-last "Deep Forest" shot of the tunnel, is ruined by the obviously fake, stacked trees.
All are nice shots, regardless of backgroundFail on Polyphony's part.

Cool set! The Audi has to be my favorite 👍 ZR1 update is good, the bonus shot would be epic but the miniature filter hurts it.

Also, nice work on PMC 2.0 week 26, it's looking like you're gonna beat me :D

I don't know ceiling_fan - I kind of like the mini filter on that shot. The more I look at it, the more I like it. It really is a compelling shot. Great stuff CCXRacer.

Kudos on all the shots but the XR1 shots are on another level 👍

ZR1? And thanks!

Another beautiful set. My favorites in this one would have to be the first and the third one. 👍

I appreciate the feedback, thank you!

Cool set! The Audi has to be my favorite 👍 ZR1 update is good, the bonus shot would be epic but the miniature filter hurts it.

Also, nice work on PMC 2.0 week 26, it's looking like you're gonna beat me :D

No worries, I took one without it I will put that one up. And I didn't know I entered any photomode comps lately, I'll go check. Kind of an air head day for me haha.

I don't know ceiling_fan - I kind of like the mini filter on that shot. The more I look at it, the more I like it. It really is a compelling shot. Great stuff CCXRacer.

Thanks, I wasn't sure on the filter, but that shot has grown on me too.

I really like all of the shots in your latest update, but that McLaren F1 in the Karussel looks just fantastic. Love 'em. ;)👍

Back