GT5 by CCXRacer (Lagunaseca Blue)

• Thread starter CCXRacer
  • 88 comments
Dear lord! These are ****ng awesome man. The realism in most of these blows my mind. I really love this shot in particular. The colors, reflections and the bokeh-ish kind of blur truely do this photo justice. Superb work here! 👍

BkS
Dear lord! These are ****ng awesome man. The realism in most of these blows my mind. I really love this shot in particular. The colors, reflections and the bokeh-ish kind of blur truely do this photo justice. Superb work here! 👍

Thank you very much, your shots are very good also.:drool:

These are fantastic. Do not really have any criticism, guess it'd have to be to tone down the lighting in some of the other ones since they are a bit overexposed. The desaturated look goes with car nicely.

I like the 3rd and 6th shots. 👍 The grass flying in the foreground is nice also.

These are fantastic. Do not really have any criticism, guess it'd have to be to tone down the lighting in some of the other ones since they are a bit overexposed. The desaturated look goes with car nicely.

The shots kinda seemed bland, so decided to take a new approach to editing these. I do agree that some are blown out a little but for some reason or another I liked them that way. Thanks for the criticism 👍 I will keep in mind to not over do the light tones in the future.

I like the 3rd and 6th shots. 👍 The grass flying in the foreground is nice also.
Thanks, that one with the grass was a toss up, wasn't sure if I liked it. It's grown on me, adds some variety to the series.

the tones in your Gallardo shots are perfect. Shot 3 has left me stunned.
Thank you! Had to add a realistic one in there for good measure.:sly:

Ford LeMans Update

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_9 by Gt5 By CCXRacer, on Flickr

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_10 by Gt5 By CCXRacer, on Flickr

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_2 by Gt5 By CCXRacer, on Flickr

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_12 by Gt5 By CCXRacer, on Flickr
6784494711_d29c113558_z.jpg
[/url]
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_22 by Gt5 By CCXRacer, on Flickr

Last edited:
Excellent update and gallery, I was like "HOLY CRAAAAAAAP" on the DLC update.

Back