GT5 Car Catalogue 2.15 [5908 cars / 2654 chips / released Jan, 21st]

• Thread starter Duck
  • 429 comments

Which version of the catalogue are you using?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I succeded in finishing the job before dinner time!
Offline version will be added later, or tomorrow.

Catalogue version updated to 2.14.

2.14 (29/10/2012) Added new DLC cars: Subaru BRZ S '12 (7 versions), Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11, Nissan GT-R N24 GT ACADEMY '12. Added OCD PSP-imported standards: Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69, Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54, TVR Tamora '02, TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00.
Added new Subaru chips: Crystal Black Silica (P2194a), Galaxy Blue Silica (P2195a), Dark Gray Metallic (P2213a), Sterling Silver Metallic (P2216a).
Thanks to all old supporters and to new entry: jvale

As started in 2.08, you still have support for migrate data between your 2.13 sheet and the new one. Migration needs less than 5 minutes. New users don't need migration sheets. Old users that want to migrate their old version to the last one should open their catalogue, migration sheet and a copy of 2.14 barely new release.

Links:
GT5 Car Catalogue 2.14 - Google Doc format
GT5 Car Catalogue 2.14 - HTML preview
GT5 Car Catalogue 2.14 - Open Document Format (Openoffice/Libreoffice): coming soon
Google doc migration sheet v2.13-2.14
ODS migration sheet: coming soon

Google doc and Opendocument migration process
See instructions inside documents

Please make your comments and share your migration problems to build a FAQ section.

Last: DO A BACKUP OF YOUR OLD CATALOGUE ;)

NB Errata, found a day after.
If you already migrated or made a copy of the 2.14 catalogue, please mark all cells in the E3162:E3170 range (should be the standard Mercedes-Benz 300 SL) with "No"

Last edited:
I did some job checking so called collectable cars: to speed up the process, you can share informations (or better after-paint shots) about the following cars:

1) AC 427 Black: I already checked the Guardsman Blue, and it losts stripes upon painting. What about the black one with its pretty gold lines?
2) Ford GT '02: I already checked the '05, which still losts stipes. Is the older companion the same?
3) Honda BALLADE SPORTS CR-X 1.5i '83, Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62 (two-tone versions), Mini MINI COOPER '02, Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 (silver and white ones), Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81 (Adventure Toning only): the old behaviour is losing its two-tone livery upon painting.
4) Renault 5 Turbo '80: old behaviour is losing spoiler colour and side stickers

I already checked other known cars and the update will be included in 2.15.

I did some job checking so called collectable cars: to speed up the process, you can share informations (or better after-paint shots) about the following cars:

1) AC 427 Black: I already checked the Guardsman Blue, and it losts stripes upon painting. What about the black one with its pretty gold lines?
2) Ford GT '02: I already checked the '05, which still losts stipes. Is the older companion the same?
3) Honda BALLADE SPORTS CR-X 1.5i '83, Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62 (two-tone versions), Mini MINI COOPER '02, Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 (silver and white ones), Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81 (Adventure Toning only): the old behaviour is losing its two-tone livery upon painting.
4) Renault 5 Turbo '80: old behaviour is losing spoiler colour and side stickers

I already checked other known cars and the update will be included in 2.15.

Well....

1) AC 427 Black losts stripes.

2) Ford GT '02 keeps stripes.

3) Mini MINI COOPER '02 losts white or black top.

4) Honda BALLADE SPORTS CR-X 1.5i '83 keeps red line and change the color of half bottom, depences the paint chip.

5) Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 keeps the side stickers (they colored a lighter shade of the paint chip).

6) Renault 5 Turbo '80 losts spoiler colour but keeps the side stickers (they colored a lighter shade of the paint chip). Rims stay in original color.

7) Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81 Adventure Toning, still losing its two-tone livery upon painting.

8) Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62 (two-tone versions), loose the different color top.

Hope I helped 👍

Last edited:
I can answer the ford gt 02 as i have sprayed it before and it keeps its stripes

Well....

1) AC 427 Black losts stripes.

2) Ford GT '02 keeps stripes.

3) Mini MINI COOPER '02 losts white or black top.

4) Honda BALLADE SPORTS CR-X 1.5i '83 keeps red line and change the color of half bottom, depences the paint chip.

5) Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 keeps the side stickers (they colored a lighter shade of the paint chip).

6) Renault 5 Turbo '80 losts spoiler colour but keeps the side stickers (they colored a lighter shade of the paint chip). Rims stay in original color.

7) Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81 Adventure Toning, still losing its two-tone livery upon painting.

8) Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62 (two-tone versions), loose the different color top.

Hope I helped 👍

The behaviour is even more strange than expected :dunce:
I'll use that info for 2.15, thank you very much :cheers:

Duck, thank you for the list, it is great 👍

Checking my cars, I notice that I have a green Mitsubishi fto super touring car, but the number is not 1, actually the white background is blank, no number.
Just wanted to let you know, either I have a very special collectable or the list should be modified.:)

Hi Cote, have a look at the first three posts on this page. They all seem blank, but (apparently) the numbers are there, just very faint.

Hi Cote, have a look at the first three posts on this page. They all seem blank, but (apparently) the numbers are there, just very faint.

Thank you, yes, when the vehicule is turning from certain angles you can barely see a number, #1 on my green car.

Was the number more apparent in GT4?

Hi Cote Dazur. Our mates already supported you.

So, just thank you for using the cat :cheers:

Have you ever done a list just for the car that exist both as premium and standard like the Elise 111R 04

Yes, I did it looking at PD official car list, linked here

These are the cars only available when imported from psp, and could popup in OCD at every time :)

ACURA NSX ('91)
AUDI TT Coupè 3.2 Quattro ('03)
BMW Z4 (E85) ('03)
CHEVROLET Corvette ZR1 (C6) ('09)
CITROEN GT by Citroën Concept ('08)
DAIHATSU Copen Active Top (L880) ('02)
HONDA Civic Type-R (EK) ('97)
HONDA NSX Type-R ('02)
LANCIA Delta HF Intergrale Evoluzione ('91)
MAZDA 787B (Gr.C '91)
MAZDA AZ-1 Autozam ('92)
MAZDA RX-7 GT-X (FC) ('90)
MAZDA RX-7 Spirit-R Type-A (FD) ('02)
MAZDA EFINI RX-7 Type-R (FD) ('91)
MAZDA EUNOS Roadster (NA special package) ('89)
MAZDA EUNOS Roadster J-Limited (NA) ('91)
MERCEDES SL55 AMG (R230) ('02)
MITSUBISHI Lancer Evolution IV GSR (CN9A) ('96)
NISSAN Fairlady Z 300ZX Twin Turbo 2seater (Z32) ('89)
NISSAN GT-R Spec-V (R35) ('09)
NISSAN Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32) ('94)
NISSAN Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33) ('97)
NISSAN Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür (R34) ('02)
RENAULT Clio Sport V6 24V (Clio II) ('00)
RENAULT Lutecia Sport V6 24V (Clio II) ('01)
SHELBY Cobra 427 ('66)
SUZUKI Cappuccino (EA11R) ('91)
SUZUKI Cappuccino (EA21R) ('95)
TOYOTA Celica GT-Four Rally Car (ST205) ('95)
TOYOTA Supra 3.0GT Turbo Aerotop (JZA70) ('88)
VW Golf IV GTi (Mk4, A4, Typ1J) ('01)
VW Golf V GTi (Mk5, A5, Typ1K) ('05)

If you want a complete list, add:
Chevy Camaro Z28 '69
Lotus Elise 111R
Lotus Esprit V8
Mercedes 300 SL
TVR Tamora
TVR Tuscan

NB As car variations are impredictable, and never encountered guys offering their psp imported cars in marketplace, I only add to the catalogue the cars shown in OCD.

This is great, did not realized there was that many. looking at my car garage I could see I already have
Chevy Camaro Z28 '69
Lotus Elise 111R
Lotus Esprit V8
TVR Tamora
TVR Tuscan
also
MAZDA 787B
in addition I have the Jaguar XJR-9 LM car ( not in the avove list)
I would really like to get the Mercedes 300 SL
Would be nice to get a SHELBY Cobra 427 ('66)

This is great, did not realized there was that many. looking at my car garage I could see I already have
Chevy Camaro Z28 '69
Lotus Elise 111R
Lotus Esprit V8
TVR Tamora
TVR Tuscan
also
MAZDA 787B
in addition I have the Jaguar XJR-9 LM car ( not in the avove list)
I would really like to get the Mercedes 300 SL
Would be nice to get a SHELBY Cobra 427 ('66)

You are right about the XJR-9. I realized that the official list lacks of the DLC cars (as premium Jaguar was). But what about the Mazda 787? You may be wrong or... I totally missed it. Where did you catch it?

About the 300 SL, you may find one in marketplace. I also could trade one, but my first open slot is in February :ill:

Today I was looking in one of my garages and found this PD issue...

The Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54B) '67 (4238 and 4239 row in your spreadsheet) in the Garage Menu shows as
Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54A) '67

Pictures confirm that...

garagec.jpg

show1q.jpg

show2dv.jpg

Today I was looking in one of my garages and found this PD issue...

The Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54B) '67 (4238 and 4239 row in your spreadsheet) in the Garage Menu shows as
Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54A) '67

Thank you. This was already guessed by ch1potle, but forgot to mention in OP 2.15 WIP features :P
I'm fixing OP.
Also note that in-game car should be the S54B, as the S54A had less power (105PS as in Wikipedia source).

By the way. Already added the 2014 Corvette to my development sheet.
Release date for 2.15: this Sunday.

The mix of names for the same car appears when a car name is changed by a patch. It was the case with the CLK, as it is with this S54A/B, which has been renamed three month ago. I think the game use a sort of cache for garage names (and other values) and that it doesn't refresh by itself like it should.

The mix of names for the same car appears when a car name is changed by a patch. It was the case with the CLK, as it is with this S54A/B, which has been renamed three month ago. I think the game use a sort of cache for garage names (and other values) and that it doesn't refresh by itself like it should.

Yes :)
The same for PP amount.

Offline version will be added later, or tomorrow.

Catalogue version updated to 2.15.

2.15 (2/01/2013) Collectable cars list fixed: Toyota Altezza AS 200 Silver Metallic added (doesn't gift chip), as well have been added all new S/P cars in their standard versions (Elise 111R and Esprit '02). Removed: Audi quattro, 2CV, Xsara VTR, Panda, Element, Today, Lancer Evo VIII GSR, Alto Works RS-Z, Wagon R-RR.
New cars added: standard Lotus Elise 111R (12 versions) and Esprit '02 (13 versions); DLC Chevrolet Corvette C7 Test Prototype '12 (C0761a) and 2014 Corvette Final Prototype (C0655a and C0655b).
New paint chips added: Lotus Racing Green Metallic paint, light icon chip (P1335a), a new version of Mitsubishi's Passion Red (P1663a, chip name has a blank space after the 'd' of 'Red'), a new version of Nissan Spark Silver Metallic (P1914a, same shade as P1914 but lighter grey icon), new Chevy C7 paint chips 'Torch Red' (P0389a, darker shade than P0389) and 'Cyber Gray Metallic' (P0413a, darker shade than P0413); after last GT5 update, the Toyota 86 GT gifts all its chips: added Lightning Red with P2315a code, and a darker Orange Metallic (P2412a).
Strange behaviour for the Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54B) '67 (C4204 and C4205): in the Garage Menu are still shown as Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54A) '67. The same issue you have with PP update.

Thanks to all supporters.

As started in 2.08, you still have support for migrate data between your 2.14 sheet and the new one. Migration needs less than 5 minutes. New users don't need migration sheets. Old users that want to migrate their old version to the last one should open their catalogue, migration sheet and a copy of 2.15 barely new release.

Links:
GT5 Car Catalogue 2.15 - Google Doc format
GT5 Car Catalogue 2.15 - HTML preview
GT5 Car Catalogue 2.14-2.15 transition sheet
GT5 Car Catalogue 2.15 - Open Document Format (Openoffice/Libreoffice): coming soon

Google doc and Opendocument migration process
See instructions inside documents

Please make your comments and share your migration problems to build a FAQ section.

Last: DO A BACKUP OF YOUR OLD CATALOGUE ;)

If there is ever going to be a 2.15 spec version of GT5,PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Get some more DLC cars like

Daytona Prototypes
2012 or 2013 DTM's
WEC LMP1 2012/2013
More Mini Cooper cars of all shapes(ink John Cooper Works)
Indycars
Martinsville Raceway
Watkins Glen International Raceway
And most importantly NO MORE JAPANESE CARS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Hi Duck

There appear to be two identical entries for:
"Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07, Phantomschwarz Perleffekt/Lavagrau Perleffekt (P)"

cheers...

... Ralph

Hi Duck

There appear to be two identical entries for:
"Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07, Phantomschwarz Perleffekt/Lavagrau Perleffekt (P)"

cheers...

... Ralph

Great finding mate, thank you!
Correct colour for car C0329 is:
Phantomschwarz Perleffekt/Oxygensilber
And name added to next release official bug retriviers ;)

I think this car does not have a paint chip:
Audi RS 4 '01 in Misano Red Pearl Effect
but I'm not 100% sure. I can send you the car in a few days, once I've cleared my trading schedule.

I've that car. If it doesn't gift chips I didn't notice it.

I can now confirm this, I just bought another one. I'll send you one after reset, very soon, so that you can see for yourself!

I can now confirm this, I just bought another one. I'll send you one after reset, very soon, so that you can see for yourself!
I completely forgot about that post, sorry. And thank you for the additional search.
I'm adding it to 2.16 wip catalogue, among other fixes you can follow in OP:
- found new Super Bright Yellow chip (Toyota P2324a);
- deleted Black Magic Perleffekt entry nr. P2521a.
- new collectable cars, all because cannot be repainted in their original colour: Celica ST162 (lose stickers if painted), Celica ST165 (lose stripes if painted).... and the RS4 Misano Red Pearl Effect (doesn't gift its chip)

Wow. I just found this database when looking for a car list after restarting a fresh game of GT5. Thank you so much Mr. Duck!!!

Not at all, my friend.

Just got back after a long time since last login.
I've some updates, but who knows. I don't like very much current news about gt5 modding :(

I found today in one of my accounts this car and the color is like this...

Lotus Esprit V8 SE '98 (Lotus Racing Green Metallic)

In your sheet row 2713 is as

Lotus Esprit V8 SE '98 (Racing Green Metallic)

That means I have 2 cars with different chips and known so far is the one?

A long time ago , the search list for possible unconfirmed paints looked like this:

CARS CONFIRMED ONLY BY 1 MEMBER:
Mazda Protegé '02 Brilliant Black sharky969

CARS NEVER REPORTED TO THIS THREAD. ELUSIVE OR THEY DON'T EXIST IN THE GT5 WORLD?
Lotus Esprit V8 SE '98 Lotus Racing Green Metallic
Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 Pure White
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR '01 Issel Blue Pearl
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02 Sparkling Silver (M) - found 350Z Roadster (Z33,EU) '03 Sparkling Silver (M)
Toyota CARINA ED 2.0 X 4WS '89 Dark Blue Mica Metallic
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO BZ-R '98 Red Mica Metallic

Could you possibly upload a picture of your garage screen ? example

I have the '98 SE in Racing Green Metallic , getting a pic of this long lost Lotus colour would be great. :D

MadMax

Here it is.

imag0133b.jpg

Will check with HxD if it's in original color.

EDIT...FALSE ALARM!

The car is repainted...Some "smart" guy must sended to me a long time ago...

Last edited:
:ouch: alert completely lost before closing :ouch:

Sorry. Just updated wip 2.16 in OP with 2 new chips.

Back