GT5 Car Detail EVO 9

  • Thread starter Thread starter SONY_55
  • 13 comments
  • 2,415 views
Great video.. maybe post it in GT5 Video forum?

Yeah the game is sic with detail. No other games compare to such detail, and I dare somone to find a better looking, detailed game.

PS When the before playing the video, I thought that pic was real!
 
The day they get the physics and sounds as detailed as the models will be the day we'll all rejoice!!!
 
welcome sony 55...hoş geldin hocam....thanks for the vid...
 
:drool:
The detail is much better than I thought
 
The day they get the physics and sounds as detailed as the models will be the day we'll all rejoice!!!

I think this game ususes one of best Physics availibe on consoles... and Sound is top notch if you have a great 5.1 and 7.1 Everything is on high def, and maybe the car sounds may sounds bit off.. its a great sound overall.
 
Wow! I thought that was real before I pressed play!
 
Yeah, man, thats a cool video. Kinda like the cars slowing down to cruise by! 👍
 
detail is pure sex in my eyes with HDMI. holy hell it is just badass..
 
Yeah, I play this game on 1080p and it's like a religion. It's a dream in fact.

Thanks for this video mate, it's one of the reasons of my love for the saga. And I love specially the music of this GT5 Prologue too.
 
Even last night, I had to pinch myself while playing that game.. and not only for Graphics
I love the new gamplay and how IMPROVED it is over GT4
I remeber Playing GT3, and wow it was good for that time, then GT4, it was improved by little. And now GT5P is improved by a milestone, and its sooo amazing.
Kaz says, he is only 10-15% satisfied of his FULL dream. So I'm guessing by the time GT7 comes out, his dream will be a complete!
 
Yeah, I play this game on 1080p and it's like a religion. It's a dream in fact.

Thanks for this video mate, it's one of the reasons of my love for the saga. And I love specially the music of this GT5 Prologue too.

A dream? ok
A religion? sounds kinda degrading to me, game much better.
 
If it looks good on my SDTV, i'm gonna faint when I wee it on HD! :crazy:
 
Back