gt5 cars acting and drifting like dirt3

Egypt
Cairo
the_devestatoor
Is it possible to turn a car into a crazy drifting monster a bit like how gymkhana cars are in dirt 3?

P.S I only want to do this for fun I do not intend to drive seriously with such a car.

Is it possible to turn Evos, Imprezas, and the like into "crazy drifting monsters"? Oh yes, but it can be difficult. I recommend grabbing one and running around some cones on Top Gear. Make sure your on comfort tires, sports can be a challenge. You may need to shift the torque split as well. You don't necessarily have to do it all the way if you still want to feel the AWD.

You would have to use a AWD car, since that's whats used in Dirt 3.

Scion TC and Saturn Sky are RWD, but we don't have those so yeah....

Me and a friend of mine spent 2 hours trying to tune a Subaru wrx sti and failed. Probably because it was 6am and we didn't have any sleep.
So anyone got any more advice?
And thanks to those who responded!

Before GT5 I played DiRT 3 a lot, I still do to a state. To get a car to act the same in GT5 as it does in D3 would be tricky due to D3's sudo-realistic physics. You could only try using a 4WD car as the RWD cars in D3 act very similar to 4WD. If it is possible to tune the car in hte right way, your best bet would be the Evo X. For the tune I suggest full parts (except use a stage 1 or 2 turbo) and rear wing. Tyres would be CH or more likely CM. Give the car a stiffer suspension setup and tune it from there. As for LSD, Try something 15-30-30 or 5-15-15 for front and back. Just fiddle around until it feels right

jrkiwiboy
Before GT5 I played DiRT 3 a lot, I still do to a state. To get a car to act the same in GT5 as it does in D3 would be tricky due to D3's sudo-realistic physics. You could only try using a 4WD car as the RWD cars in D3 act very similar to 4WD. If it is possible to tune the car in hte right way, your best bet would be the Evo X. For the tune I suggest full parts (except use a stage 1 or 2 turbo) and rear wing. Tyres would be CH or more likely CM. Give the car a stiffer suspension setup and tune it from there. As for LSD, Try something 15-30-30 or 5-15-15 for front and back. Just fiddle around until it feels right

Thank you! I will try it out

Back