GT5 Credit Grinding Guide

• Thread starter Dracolich
  • 103 comments
Anyone know the figures for b spec lvl 23 for grinding, american challenge is not 98000 for 5 laps is it? I think its 54000 and 10000 xp i think. Anyone confirm?

B-Spec is different. Not sure what it is, but it's always more laps for less credits and XP.

hot tip = Siufu's (GTPlanet User) XP / Credit Grinding Chart 👍 *Note has been updated in red to reflect v1.05 changes, as said elsewhere thanks to Siufu for this guide!

just saw thread searching for something else thought someone may be interested if even a little after the fact ;)

has anyone noticed a drop in XP from grinding the same race? I am hoping the 29000xp I got this morning from my Bob's doing the Tsukuba 9hr was a bug as it is normally get 290000odd xp! FOOK!

i'm credit-grinding in b-spec myself, here's what i'm finding works best for me...
car: red bull x2010 s. vettel (i earned it for hitting level 35 in b-spec), the formula gran turismo will work basically the same, just add about 25% more time for completion
race(s): dream car championship (i think it takes level 24 to unlock this, not certain)

i run the whole five-race championship.
(generally takes a bit over an hour, unless there's rain on either of the last two tracks. for the entire championship, i net 1,080,000 credits. [each race gets 108,000 credits plus the 540,000 credits for the championship.] for this, all i have to do is intervene and start each race.)

good luck!

i'm credit-grinding in b-spec myself, here's what i'm finding works best for me...
car: red bull x2010 s. vettel (i earned it for hitting level 35 in b-spec), the formula gran turismo will work basically the same, just add about 25% more time for completion
race(s): dream car championship (i think it takes level 24 to unlock this, not certain)

i run the whole five-race championship.
(generally takes a bit over an hour, unless there's rain on either of the last two tracks. for the entire championship, i net 1,080,000 credits. [each race gets 108,000 credits plus the 540,000 credits for the championship.] for this, all i have to do is intervene and start each race.)

good luck!

oh, i can't particularly speak to the xp earned, since i've hit level 40 in b-spec and it no longer is something i even pay attention to...

I've also been working on a guide. This one contains almost everything, however (including track, car, and XP lists):

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=168769

One thing you may note is that if you are only grinding for B-spec XP, there is actually a better race than the Dream Car one, however the Dream Car has the advantage of also amounting a good number of credits. Ironically, I find it better than the A-spec Indy ring for credits, because after 5 races, it nets you twice as much (albeit, it takes a longer time). This is important if you are keeping an eye on the UCD.

strngz, XP wise its different for each race but your talking 10,000xp at the very least for each race and for the Nurb at the end, 18,000 is a regular amount for me.

ps3-kb.jpg
PLUS
istockphoto_136247-adjustable-wrench.jpg
PLUS
imported-ps3-sony-official-black-dual-shock-3-controller-sups3-ds3.jpg
PLUS
rubberband.jpg
EQUALS
MoneyWomen.jpg

I have been lurking on this thread for a while and sorta have a request. Since I recently found out that at level 35 B-Spec you get the Redbull X1 I have been trying to advance my B-Spec every spare chance I get. I was wondering if anyone knows best races for xp based on shortest time?

I believe it's in the extreme/dream car championship, on tokyo route, 12 laps for over 16k xp.

I believe it's in the extreme/dream car championship, on tokyo route, 12 laps for over 16k xp.

its actually true that the XP per minute of bspec seems to increase with each higher level race (see attachment) so always do the highest level you can. this includes endurance. that attachment is a bit inaccurate as it assumes that the suzuka circuit will not be raining but 50/50 it will and adds 2+hours. just do the endurance repeatedly as they unlock.

Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 RM
881BHP/6900rpm
111kgfm/4900rpm

Thats all well in good but lets put the ZR1 RM on the side for a minute and look at this....

Viper GTS-R Team Ocera #51 and/or #91 '00 and '01 models (I have the #51)
change oil at GT Auto, then go to the tuner shop,buy parts and tune them up to 830+HP/forgot rpm limit :grumpy:
and increase the downforce and lower the ride height not that much work on the suspension :).

Next take it to the Indy track in the US championship and use the slipstream and inside line and you will dust everyone on the first two laps and with a equal or shorter time than using the ZR1 RM.:)👍

If any1 has more info using the GtS-R let me know, and to anyone else good luck! ;)👍

get a fferari enzo fully modify it and race in the ferrari seasonal event
around 150 credits 1st place:) unless you have the 200% login bonus then you get around 250 credits:tup:

Back