GT5 D1GP Read Posts #49 on Page 3 Because It Starts TOMORROW

Tourny Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
xDriftzzinc
Nice to see people are signing up, now how many of you will actually show??? :lol:

Almost half, that's what I get with vdc. I had over 40 sign up this season and only 20 something have showed.

May I suggest the reverse Tsukuba line?

Tsukubaline.jpg

Its actually a nice line, and quite fun.. I actually hate the actual D1 section at Tsukuba

Last edited:
GTP ID: Gonales
PSN ID: x_XNyordiaX_x
Team: BURST
Car: (Nissan Silvia) HKS Hyper Genki S15
Horsepower: 550 to 570.

xdriftzz I suggest to plan an exhibition match just like in D1 to gauge the people's interest

Okay, we can have one match per track to showcase the comp's awesomeness.

Here is how it's going to go down.

We have 6-8 teams, one person from each team or a loner will compete in an exhibition match.

Tracks are Tsukuba, Fuji, and Suzuka.

First come first serve.

Registration for exhibition matches:

PSN/GTP ID:
Team:
Car:
Track:

I will tell you when this opens, anyone who post before I give the go will not have there registration counted. Now, go consult with you teams and prepare for the biggest kick-off to any tournament in GTP history

I would do it this way:

Everybody can come. Qualifying and tandem battles exactly like actual D1.I would choose Fuji as the track because it's the section for the final round in D1.

Btw. we should look for some tracks which are similar to other D1 sections or fit the style of D1. 3 tracks isn't enough at all

PSN/GTP: Rovered78
Team Nemesis
Car: TBD
Track: TBD (More would be nice however its your comp and it would be more to handle..)

GTP ID: e_dub64
PSN ID: e_dub64
CAR: TBD
TEAM: Drop5
HORSEPOWER: TBD

Last edited:
Car Type: JDM
Horsepower Limit: None
Weight Minimum: None
Performance Points: None

Now post your car powell and no its not like H2H, I would like to know your car ahead of time :D

Back