GT5 delayed

• Thread starter Kingdizzi
  • 4,267 comments
I bet stupid Marketing.. They think they can sell more games on Xmass then November.

Since its only about a month of wait more, they should release the game anyways on the 2nd and patch it up later.

NOOOOOO! WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

Well, not so bad after all, I was going to recieve it for Xmas, but now people won't be that good when I play online, because they won't have that lot of time to improve.

A lot of people will now cancel their preorders and stop giving a damn. I'm not one of them, but I'm still incredibly frustrated at this.

With this and the rumored psp buying system I most likely am canceling my order. I ordered 2 GT5 games as I am a huge fan, as a fan of GT5P and prior releases I refuse to let the memory of the series to be ruined.

It was to be expected. I mean, Sony/PD were really quiet. No TV ads f.e. whereas Black Ops is already being shown here on Dutch telly.

The game is only 20% finished (only 20% of the cars are premium). Of course its not coming out this year. Please tell me none of you are surprised. I called this at least a hundred times.

Early april fools?

They have actual ads placed in weekly sales papers; thats sad..
and i bought a g27 for this game:tdown:

if they delay the game in anyway, i'm protesting it for at least the first month:scared:

Last edited:
Seriously?... 19 days before the US release?..

the game should have been gold and on its way to the disk makers (or what you call `m)

If Kaz is really such a perfectionist, why is GT5 then littered with recycled PS2 cars?

Early april fools?

They have actual ads placed in weekly sales papers; thats sad..
and i bought a g27 for this game:guilty:

I bought G27 too, can't believe GT5 gets delayed again. I just lost all interest, at least for a while...

This really is quite ridiculous. Do they have any idea how many people are buying stuff in preparation for their game??? People are spending $100's of dollars on consoles, wheels, cockpits and pre-orders.

It is disgusting, and PD should be ashamed of themselves.

Those of you who thought that the swear filter was optional and to be avoided simply because you are unhappy with this news will find that your posts have been deleted and can consider this to be an informal warning the the AUP applies at all times.

If you must swear then either let the swear filter remove the entire word or use the 🤬 smilie.

I would also caution about flame bait, fights or arguments in this thread, all are quick way to finding warnings/infractions in your in-boxes.

Scaff

I bet stupid Marketing.. They think they can sell more games on Xmass then November.

Since its only about a month of wait more, they should release the game anyways on the 2nd and patch it up later.

I'don't believe in the marketing stuff. If the strategy was to sell more units for xmas, they could have planned it from the start and give the date accordingly at the gamescom.
My guess is that they have a production (big ?) issue.

What a disapointment.

Regards,

Snypa

Is this game ever going to be released?, I think i should pre order a ps4 while I'm at it, just to make sure.

It's a rather big disappointment... but with all the delays i'm getting used to it now !! ^.^ bring on 'this holiday season' !

I dunno, this is just rubbish. Just convinced me that I'm not going to be a slave to these people, and spend the money on something else. Was even considering pre-ordering the signature edition. Absolute farce Polyphony.

Back