GT5 delayed

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Kingdizzi, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Kingdizzi

Kingdizzi

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  2. cygnus_zero

cygnus_zero

Just saw that. Its not coming out this year, Im willing to put money on that.

3. Bogie 19th

Bogie 19th

Oh FFS, release the damn game already.

4. SonicVolcano

SonicVolcano

I so would like to know the exact reason behind all of this. It better be good.

5. cygnus_zero

cygnus_zero

Im going to take a really wild guess here, the game isnt done.

I know im right, what do I win?

6. Kryz11

Kryz11 Premium

I bet stupid Marketing.. They think they can sell more games on Xmass then November.

Since its only about a month of wait more, they should release the game anyways on the 2nd and patch it up later.

7. AleksandarSRB

AleksandarSRB

Maybe they want to make standard car better!!! Many people wasn't satisfaed how they look...

8. ferr.ox96

ferr.ox96

NOOOOOO! WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

Well, not so bad after all, I was going to recieve it for Xmas, but now people won't be that good when I play online, because they won't have that lot of time to improve.

9. spats

spats

A lot of people will now cancel their preorders and stop giving a damn. I'm not one of them, but I'm still incredibly frustrated at this.

10. Daverytimes

Daverytimes

Sony are really collosal :censored:ups, seriously.

11. Nero9

Nero9

Oh for :censored:s sake. :tdown:

12. Nish

Nish

With this and the rumored psp buying system I most likely am canceling my order. I ordered 2 GT5 games as I am a huge fan, as a fan of GT5P and prior releases I refuse to let the memory of the series to be ruined.

13. Morlow

Morlow

WHY???? It better be out by Christmas at least.

14. SonicVolcano

SonicVolcano

It was to be expected. I mean, Sony/PD were really quiet. No TV ads f.e. whereas Black Ops is already being shown here on Dutch telly.

15. ZakuZero

ZakuZero

Let's just all kill ourselves. Maybe that'll show sony to get the **** on with it!

16. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

The game is only 20% finished (only 20% of the cars are premium). Of course its not coming out this year. Please tell me none of you are surprised. I called this at least a hundred times.

17. FerrariMarv

FerrariMarv

Early april fools?

They have actual ads placed in weekly sales papers; thats sad..
    and i bought a g27 for this game:tdown:

if they delay the game in anyway, i'm protesting it for at least the first month:scared:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  18. m0j0NL

m0j0NL Premium

Seriously?... 19 days before the US release?..

the game should have been gold and on its way to the disk makers (or what you call `m)

If Kaz is really such a perfectionist, why is GT5 then littered with recycled PS2 cars?

19. Sutuki

Sutuki Premium

I bought G27 too, can't believe GT5 gets delayed again. I just lost all interest, at least for a while...

20. Predwolf

Predwolf

Anyone got the email for comments/feedback for SCEA?

21. Matti_Dude

Matti_Dude

22. stega

stega

This really is quite ridiculous. Do they have any idea how many people are buying stuff in preparation for their game??? People are spending $100's of dollars on consoles, wheels, cockpits and pre-orders.

It is disgusting, and PD should be ashamed of themselves.

23. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

Those of you who thought that the swear filter was optional and to be avoided simply because you are unhappy with this news will find that your posts have been deleted and can consider this to be an informal warning the the AUP applies at all times.

If you must swear then either let the swear filter remove the entire word or use the :censored: smilie.

I would also caution about flame bait, fights or arguments in this thread, all are quick way to finding warnings/infractions in your in-boxes.

Scaff

24. PlayGT5tilludie

PlayGT5tilludie

Is going to be a fun party at the launch event in Madrid end of this month...

25. snypa

snypa

I'don't believe in the marketing stuff. If the strategy was to sell more units for xmas, they could have planned it from the start and give the date accordingly at the gamescom.
    My guess is that they have a production (big ?) issue.

What a disapointment.

Regards,

Snypa

26. Beliall

Beliall

Is this game ever going to be released?, I think i should pre order a ps4 while I'm at it, just to make sure.

27. hgwt193

hgwt193

It's a rather big disappointment... but with all the delays i'm getting used to it now !! ^.^ bring on 'this holiday season' !

28. Twinturbo120

Twinturbo120

Well, I guess I'll have to buy black ops now -.-

29. Mr Whippy

Mr Whippy

rofl

KY's name is slowing starting to be apt, if you add jelly to the end of it!

30. Marko Le Rosso

Marko Le Rosso Premium

I dunno, this is just rubbish. Just convinced me that I'm not going to be a slave to these people, and spend the money on something else. Was even considering pre-ordering the signature edition. Absolute farce Polyphony.