GT5: Drag tuning

I used to race SSR7 and it was fun for a while but once I started running 1/4 it was so much more challenging and had better compeditors. I agree that you wont find 1/4 drag tunes anywhere, but if you do and there 2 days old there worthless and slow..lol..The only thing I can tell U is make friends with fast people. I never tell anybody transmission setings but if you want to put the hours into it and will respect the sanctity of the art I will teach
U how to farm so U can grow your own food....if U have it given to U, U wont learn anything....HOLLA!!!...lol

Hey man, I would love to get some runs in with you! We can use the same cars and just battle the tunes. I definitely am looking for some tips on being faster. My psn is: suck_my_weeeiner

Saudis and PR guys have some quick cars, i always see them around ssr7

aj071082 is my name on psn, i am on always every night on weekdays

lol i dont argue, just there for fun

if i get beat, i get beat! makes it fun so i have to retune the car

see you around

I didn't realise that was you!! Respect to you bro, you and Juan's ACR & Enzo are both epic to race against, you guys keep us on our toes that's for sure!! :D

same to you bud

its always fun racing the usual fast group of people, ALWAYS room for tuning.

i know if i miss 1 or 2 days of playing my car will be slow when i get back lol

There are always things to improve regarding the tuning. Still we know to little about the game physics...I think my ssr7 and 1/4 supra have been strong for like months...

^^^ill run your supra for pinks
Well, as you see, and as i have said before, i had a verry good supra, but that was way back, now there are some that are alot faster. Second, why answer a super old thread just to do call outs? I did call outs in the past, but people wasnt interested. By the way, im not playing gt5 more, and i will release all my personal tunes as soon as i get time. I guess back luck for you.

Back