Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Gonales

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Stavingo

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • GodfreyGT5

Votes: 7 9.7%

• Total voters
Great Idea Lukas, Spank should be the first to be a part of the hall of fame, and have his own award: Game Changer Of The Year. Without a doubt he has changed Drifting on GTP in a huge way so my respect gos out to him!! We can call it the Spanky Award! đź‘Ť

This! đź‘Ť Haha, "Spanky Award." :lol:

So I can see most of you like it and 30 responses after 1 day is quite alot. I will do this but not make any categorys. Just the people and in what special way they have their success.

My personal first suggestions would be:

Ofcourse spank_ur_mom
Sai-66
MrDinosaw94

Liking the idea! Particularly spank would deserve because of vdc ,sai perhaps,and Maybe someone from dmax:))

Nice idea I would contribute but I do not know many people yet. Hopefully by the end of this weekend I will.

i vote powell for his legendary lag, gives a whole new definition to drifting with his teleporting skills

also spanky with his success in making things happen.
lukas and b for their flawless performance and involvement in the community.
jn and duman for drifting in reverse

Good Idea but with the size of the community, I could see this flopping. Nevertheless good luck and best of wishes from your bud xDriFtZz

I updated the OP with a poll. Vote who deserves to be in the Hall of fame! Attention: You can select more than 1 person.

Are we going to be awarding more categories?

I won't make categorys but add what made them famous to every person

PLEASE NOTE!
The people I listed in the poll are just some I can remember. If there is somebody who is worth to be announced please post it.

Sorry, i would keep my mouth shut, because i dont understand the substance of mean for this all... at least yet. I tried hard, even comparing to any other kind of "hall of fame" (i.e. NBA Hall or Fame), but all these nominations came by concrete achievements. But i still dont get it.

I confess i didn´t drifted with all of the nomines and the ones that i drifted with are at least good (if not very good), but what made they deserve a spotlight? Drift using real wheels? Make part of certain official (but also segregated) competition? Make part and defend any team?

Please dont consider that i am jealous. Even if i would be nominated, i´d be writing it... cose i dont see any concrete criteria. For exemple, UKO_Driftninja (sorry if i wrote wrongly) should be in this list, due his huge contribuition with his online broadcasting.

Pergatory,TwinTurbo CH..More should pop in my head..Lazy_liquid for always speaking his opinion.

You forgot to add Chuck Norris not very wise from you
6347568.jpg

Only Chuck Norris is able to be not in this list on purpose

btw. sorry guys I can't edit the poll but I will write down the people you mentioned!

Sorry, i would keep my mouth shut, because i dont understand the substance of mean for this all... at least yet. I tried hard, even comparing to any other kind of "hall of fame" (i.e. NBA Hall or Fame), but all these nominations came by concrete achievements. But i still dont get it.

I confess i didn´t drifted with all of the nomines and the ones that i drifted with are at least good (if not very good), but what made they deserve a spotlight? Drift using real wheels? Make part of certain official (but also segregated) competition? Make part and defend any team?

Please dont consider that i am jealous. Even if i would be nominated, i´d be writing it... cose i dont see any concrete criteria. For exemple, UKO_Driftninja (sorry if i wrote wrongly) should be in this list, due his huge contribuition with his online broadcasting.

The people in the Op get what they deserve. That's the actual meaning I think.
Yeah I know it's a bit fancy and might be a minor bit stupid but who cares? I can understand why you are jealous but you have to consider who is on this poll...

Last edited:
Back