GT5 Drift Nights, Events And Meet's

• Thread starter Rickysl95
  • 363 comments
Look in the OP (original post)for any upcoming events, My next one is tonight at 8:30 GMT.

See you on the track.

I might be in a bit but I only got 2 hours sleep last night so my drifting is worse than normal, but if i waken up a bit i will come drift.

I'd like to get in some rooms with you guys. Maybe you can teach me a thing or 2. I game with some guys from the UK on another game( Black Ops, don't judge me :nervous: ). Im on the east coast of the US, 5 or so hours back if I remember right. Anyways add me on PSN if you want. PSN is crazynutt. Hope to see you on the track.

I'd like to get in some rooms with you guys. Maybe you can teach me a thing or 2. I game with some guys from the UK on another game( Black Ops, don't judge me :nervous: ). Im on the east coast of the US, 5 or so hours back if I remember right. Anyways add me on PSN if you want. PSN is crazynutt. Hope to see you on the track.

I will go add you now, if you ever see me in a game feel free to join if there is any spaces it will normally be cool but if not for any reason i will just tell you so don't be offended. :L

Yeah tonight 8:30 GMT depending on how popular they are I might set up 2 as i restrict them to 10-12 players a game or it just lags up.

Just put up 3 more pictures from the game I was just it.

Where are these pictures?

On a side note, I tried adding you last night but missed the 'I' off the front of your PSN. Turns out there's a guy called Ricky95 too! He's gonna have a surprise from my add! Haha.

I'll probably be on later :) What's everyone's suggestion on tracks? Personally I wouldn't mind Autumn Ring Mini Reverse, it's so much fun to link up the whole track, and high and low powered cars can drift together easier than Tsukuba. Either that or someone can join me with a lower powered car! 👍

I'll probably be on later :) What's everyone's suggestion on tracks? Personally I wouldn't mind Autumn Ring Mini Reverse, it's so much fun to link up the whole track, and high and low powered cars can drift together easier than Tsukuba. Either that or someone can join me with a lower powered car! 👍

i like the top gear track because of the openness, only problem is the crossover i think :/

Where are these pictures?

On a side note, I tried adding you last night but missed the 'I' off the front of your PSN. Turns out there's a guy called Ricky95 too! He's gonna have a surprise from my add! Haha.

The photos are in the OP (original post) go to page 1 then the very top in there some where and autumn ring sounds good :)

i like the top gear track because of the openness, only problem is the crossover i think :/

The trouble is the straights and lack of long, medium speed corners. It might be fun to manji the entire straight, but I can see it getting old after a while :indiff:

Edit: Just seen the pictures in the OP, some really nice shots there 👍 Who drives the blue Bluebird?

looks like it should be a good night tonight guys, got about 20 friend requests so people can get in :D

What im thinking is each room will have a limit of 10 and I will leave each room when it gets full and go make a new one so we can have more people if any of the rooms want pics then do a 5 lap race save the replay from race results and set it to online so I can download it.

Have a good night people :)

It's no problem as for who drives the Bluebird I cant remember off the top of my head but I could have a look if you want.

If it's no trouble, then sure. Hopefully though I'll be able to find out tonight by twinning with them!

Just got disconnected from my own game again. :(

Have fun guys if you get any replays set them to online so i can download them.:)

Lmao Ricky what happened ?
You were like lagging all over the place then you left

Im hosting one right now
ROOMNAME: DriftxBattle
ROOMID: 1472-6118-3701-4253-8385
Map: Tsukuba (Probably gonna change around the 45 min mark/depending how many people wanna stay)
Time: 1:05 PST

Last edited:
Lmao Ricky what happened ?
You were like lagging all over the place then you left.

My Internet sucks, like really bad :(

Did a test just to show you how bad it is.

1056152598.png
[/URL][/IMG]

From now on its up to you guys to organise the events i did the first few to show how it should be organised.

Back