GT5 Drift Nights, Events And Meet's

• Thread starter Rickysl95
  • 363 comments
^ Haha gotcha. Im hosting one right now.
My friend and I are gonna work on our tandem videos.
So if you guys wanna be in it too, join!

Hi, I joined a few drift sessions last night, not sure if one was yours, Did anyone see me slidin round in a green s13,

Was alot of fun and will definatley be up for another one.

As always, it was really fun. But to get really nice photos, i think we should set up some kind of rules, like which tyres to use. I sometimes found it quite hard to keep my distance while still holding my drift.

As always, it was really fun. But to get really nice photos, i think we should set up some kind of rules, like which tyres to use. I sometimes found it quite hard to keep my distance while still holding my drift.

well host your own event then you get to pic the rules they were just my example nights im not organising them any more read the OP (original post) for all the information you need to know.

:)

Type Of Event: Drift Free Run
Host PSN: roomisonfire
Time, Date And Timezone (dd/mm/yy): 1800 EDT to at least 2000 EDT, 12/03/10
Information On The Event: Come in and have fun! Reduced room size to 8 to reduce craziness and lag.
Room Name: drift practice 4 all
Room ID: 1472-6118-3744-3750-9013

Last edited:
I will take back what i said :) There are some really awesome pics, feel free to feature some in OP if you want.

there all up but they came out HUGE all mine re sized them self when i put them in the OP i will try sort it out tomorrow :)

hello mr. alex can i join you? i would really like to get in a drift session. i have been in a few drift sessions in gt5p but not any on gt5 yet.

Had a full room of 16 drivers with EvergreenDrift
Im currently @ work so ill have pics up around midnight (PST). :(

Ooooooh shiny :dopey:

Im really looking forward to seeing that. How was the lag and framerate with that many people?

that sounds like some serious fun :D not that i can ever stay in a 16player game for longer than 5mins

thats cool it will be tomorrow that i get them in the OP though as thats like 5 am or something for me and im not that crazy XD

Ooooooh shiny :dopey:

Im really looking forward to seeing that. How was the lag and framerate with that many people?

It was actually kind of smooth. The good part was most of them were experienced drifters and the ones who werent got left behind lol.

Im way too lazy to take all the photos so heres probably the best angle of the train.
I wish we were all closer though but womps. Still does it! 7 of us.

5231077332_13244953e3_b.jpg

Actually theres 8 but you can see the guy that messed up here.

5231077366_2db3aa857b_b.jpg

Theres still more from other tracks. Ill take some when i have time.

Had a full room of 16 drivers with EvergreenDrift
Im currently @ work so ill have pics up around midnight (PST). :(

I actually tried to join you guys off UKO but I lagged out :/

Hopefully we can all get on tomorrow night because we all have been having an awesome time sliding with all these different people. Open lobby, L2D guys, etc..

Heres some from when i hosted not too long ago.
Just a bunch of random people.
Thats me in the GT

5231177507_0e47ac9772_b.jpg

5231769524_b8148c1fe4_b.jpg

2x2 tandems ?!
5231769440_91cc6e185b_b.jpg

5231769354_bb68fc0728_b.jpg

This is how close we were. We didnt even touch. (nohomo)
5231177123_88f4691cb6_b.jpg

Back