GT5 Fav Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter minigoat12
  • 18 comments
  • 1,033 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
32
United States
San Francisco
Messages
tireguy90
So what is your favorite car to drive in GT5 so far? Mine would have the Ruf Yellowbird. It's very challenging with no assists.
 
S2000, MR-2/S, AE86 👍
 
Mazda Roadster TC, painted in Gold Chrome! :p
Or maybe the RX-7 TC?
Actually, any Mazda really, I love 'em! :lol:
 
So what is your favorite car to drive in GT5 so far? Mine would have the Ruf Yellowbird. It's very challenging with no assists.

Those are good one's too UrieHusky 👍
 
Mazda Roadster TC, painted in Gold Chrome! :p
Or maybe the RX-7 TC?
Actually, any Mazda really, I love 'em! :lol:

I havent actually purchased that dlc yet :yuck:
 
The Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car #4. I love everything from the carbon fiber body and dash to the roaring V8. So sexy!
 
This is a hard one actually, I've had so many and they continue to change.
My current favourite is probably my LFA which I've set to match the exact specs of the Nurburgring edition, including the colour and rims.
 
I really like the Volvo S30 hatchback. I also really like my daily driver, Mazdaspeed3 or Mazda MPS as GT likes to call it. But my favorite has to be Pagani Zonda!!
 
F430 Skud, hard to tune for my typical style, but its the engine sound that does it for me :)
 
Hybrid MX5 Miata and the Nissan 300zx :)
 
My R35 GT500 Stealth Car and 787B Mazda LMP Stealth Car are my most loved 600-700 and 700+ PP.

For anything around the 530-560pp range, my Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99. A small company called Prodrive use to make and run the Subaru works rally team. They are only 20 minuets away from me as well. Because of this rally car I bought my Impreza P1, which was also built by Prodrive for Subaru.

861451_4372989446367_1010077030_o_zps5b23fe90.jpg


My real life pride and joy :D
 
Felix79
My R35 GT500 Stealth Car and 787B Mazda LMP Stealth Car are my most loved 600-700 and 700+ PP.

For anything around the 530-560pp range, my Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99. A small company called Prodrive use to make and run the Subaru works rally team. They are only 20 minuets away from me as well. Because of this rally car I bought my Impreza P1, which was also built by Prodrive for Subaru.

My real life pride and joy :D

Nice dude! Subaru's are one of my favorites too. My favorite Subi is the 03,04 STi. IMO it looks better without a rear spoiler.
 
Toyota 2000GT '67 maybe...
It looks good too. :D
20130301133608_20120228toyota67targa04.jpg


Also Honda S800 '66
20130219214416_hondas800toscananight1.jpg


And especially Toyota SPORTS 800 '65
20120226toyotasports800lhpcmv08s.jpg
 
For me, my fave cars in GT since I started playing the PSP version, we're the Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally Raid Car '03 and also, the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Rally Car '03, both of them as an all-around cars, meaning I would use both of them more often than other cars when it comes to decent speed and rallying or racing in dirt & snow. I'm an avid 3 diamond motor fan. For pure speed, I would pick the Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe '13 with 640 horses and the Lamborghini Aventador '12 which almost 700 horses behind. However, I still haven't play GT5 but if I will ever get a PS3 Super Slim this coming April with the Logitech G27 Steering Wheel, I will do it in the future testing them both. I only play GT PSP for now, hehe. I will also tune to the max both of my first fave cars I mentioned if I will ever get GT5.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back