GT5 for PC???

  • Thread starter Thread starter emperorevo8
  • 16 comments
  • 1,807 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
19
Messages
emperorevo
Hey guys just wondering am I missing any confirmation about GT5 to be also release for the PC? Any news or specs about it coming over to the PC. It would be awsome for multi platform, pc guy like me to be able to play it on the pc.
 
I highly doubt we will see anything of the sort.
 
"GT on PC" threads: like clockwork, every time.

:rolleyes:
 
Unlikely. Sony needs GT5 to move some PS3s...
 
Yeah it was confirmed by Kaz during TGS that GT5 would be released for PC late 2010.







No, not really.
 
No previous GTs have ever gone multi-platform, so I doubt this will be the same. GTs always been a Sony Exclusive, and is has been very successful in the past. Asking whether GT5 will be on PC is like asking whether Halo will brought to the PS3. Haha, no.
 
GT is a Playstation seller, not a PC pirating paradise. I don't think it will ever happen.
 
No,Highly unlikely that it will EVER happen,even GT9 will be a playstation only game unless something crazy happens
 
PD is owned by Sony. They are Sony's First party developers so i doubt you will ever see a game from them on PC.
 
GT5 on PC? That's like bringing Halo to the PS3!

No.
 
Last edited:
Not going to happen, but everybody knows this.
 
Never going to happen!
 
OK people we get this already!

Can I take this chance to remind you all of this recent sticky. I already have report this thread, so no more IBTL posts please.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back