GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Everything... Just everything you put in here is just marvellous! All the lighting is perfect, and captures a feel that is largely relevant to the shot itself. :bowdown: The Spyker with open panels is just amazing, a little too bright if I must say, but the editing on the bonnet, doors, etc. It's just brilliant, I see no faults. And the shot that follows it, the first Renault Clio captures rallying with the dirty lense.

This is a big big update, Totally in love with the blue MK6, this is truely what I'm loving more than everything, I want the MAE rims in GT6. The LFA pics are well composed, the SLS and its nice rims is fuc... good. The last orange C63 is brilliant. Enjoyable work as always, Nicolas 👍

Great so see you back Nicolas :)

Amazing little set 👍 I love 1st and 3rd. Suber realistic. In the 3rs though I think that the BG 2 white lights steal a bit of attention :P

Glad you've got the time to come back and bring us some more awesome stuff, Nicolas.:)

I really love the vibrant colours in the 458 Italia shot. The custom number plates are a nice touch too.

Great work mate!👍

Great to see you back Nicolas and these shots are classic NB style. Very strong colours that pop. I quite like the first 3 beacuse of their vibrancy but I think the last is best. The intergrated fx work very well in that one. :) 👍

Glad to have you back again, Nicolas. I've been away from GTPlanet for a few weeks now, as well, and I must say that I really missed browsing the Photomode Forums - and you are one of the reasons for that. Your photos have always been inspiring and your latest shots are no exception. I'm really liking the increased colour saturation, the camera angles (even though you photographed all cars from the rear :P) and all the little things you added to these shots.

On another note, I can't wait to fire up GT6 (once it's out!) and do some photoshoots with you (and everyone else who's reading this! Yes, I mean you!). ;)

Yes, that means that I went out and bought a brand-new PS3. Everything (including a new TV) is set up and ready...

Nice to see you back Nicolas :cheers:
Great work on this last bunch of pic. You haven't lost any of your skill during this time ;)
Love the first, great background and atmosphere 👍 I like a lot the toning and composition of the 458 italia shot.
The Aston shot is also really great, I agree with Ricardo about the two little light, but I love the mood of this shot.
And Sean has said the good words for the last pic : intense calm (looks like an oxymoron but that's the right way for describing this pic :)).

Those last few supercar shots are awesome NBD!!!

I'm now using your pic of the SLS as my desktop background. I can't wait until I get my 1440p monitor to view it in all of it's glory.

Oh yes, this is what I LOVE ! Real panorama, merged pics and high resolution, both F40 panos are smartly composed, editing is reaching your highest level, second pano is the perfect GT5 ending credit. I love how the gold sun rays are lighting the left barrier. Everything is showing the unique panoramic format scenery I've always enjoyed and gonna praise more than before on 06-12. The Nardo picture and its extreme camera angle kick ass !

Bravo Nicolas, c'est beau :cheers:

Ooh love the first 2, what a colour and nice angles. It leaps of the page because of the greyish tones of the background. 👍

Those two F40 panos, just wow. Awesome mate. Especially the second one. :) 👍

Cool Challenger shots, Nicolas. I'd probably suggest getting rid of the added reflections in the 3rd, 4th, but otherwise the whole set looks great.👍
And like always there's a whole bucnh of awesome stuff I missed.:guilty: I did say it was awesome, right?:sly:

Really digging the atmosphere and the softer tones in the second F40 panorama shot.

Those Challenger photos look stunning, as well. 👍

:cheers: Thank you, George, Alex and Nenad! :cheers:

I'm glad you liked my latest pics. As for the reflections on the Challenger shot, these pics were a request of a friend of mine, personally I prefered them without too.

The following 2 pics have been made to match the weather and season but this already changed this morning when it started to snow, so there will be some snowy pics soon. :D

Back