GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Thank you, Zona! ;)

:cheers:
Thank you all for your support and to have keeping me inspired with your all your nice comments, to continue to make my photos during the almost three years now, here on GTP.

I celebrate the 3000th post in my gallery with the following photos.

Panorama 10550x2160

You've just come back and I'm already lost by your incredible capaity to combine quantity and awesome quality.
I agree with Hervé about the two F40 pano, they are juste splendid ! Perfect composition, superb edit work, beautiful light and incredible mood !
The Challenger set is beautiful, the car look really badass in these pics 👍
The background swap on the two MP4 shots is very well done and well thinked 👍
The Italian Gallardo edit work is perfect. The two frst Zonda pics are excellent
And that last pano is just WOW, the misty feel is perfect !
Bravo Nicolas, really glad to see you back with all your skills !

Excellent work once more Nicolas. I love the banner, great idea and very good edit work 👍
The whole set is really excellent, with some original angles and an edit work "aux petits oignons" as usual with you.
Bravo my friend !

Efficient work as always Nicolas, your autumn blue Mp4 edits are wonderful 👍 These blue-red shots are showing all the usefull parts of the SSRX. Bravo :cheers:

Alex, Ilya, Nenad, Jaden, Hervé and Ricardo, thank you for your feedback!

:grumpy:

:lol:

Very nice work on the Zonda interior pics 👍 I especially like your 2.0 choice and the second one.
As usual very clean edit work on this special Gallardo, the mat grey and this orange fit very well 👍
And the last shot is very original with a great atmosphere, good work also on this one Nicolas 👍

Fixed, sorry! ;)

:lol:

Very nice work on the Zonda interior pics 👍 I especially like your 2.0 choice and the second one.
As usual very clean edit work on this special Gallardo, the mat grey and this orange fit very well 👍
And the last shot is very original with a great atmosphere, good work also on this one Nicolas 👍

Thanks Jeremy!

Oops, I copied the wrong link. (fixed) :D

Thanks Ilya for your help.

Thanks SVX, I'm glad you like them and that you're still around here.

Awesome shots ! Some really nice compositions and great action feeling in last sets.
Great work, Nicolas !

Where you find all this time for shooting? I only finished first part,lol

Seriously, you're a mchine NB, can't believe how quickly you've edited so many of these shoot shots. And great quality too. :eek: 👍

All 4 sets have some brilliant shots in them and you did particularly well with the Big Boys Toys set. I have done a small set i'll be putting up soon but I didn't have time to clean them up. :indiff:.

Yours look great though. 👍 Awesome stuff mate and was great to be a part of the shoot. :cheers:

Last edited:
GPR
Seriously, you're a mchine NB, can't believe you quickly you've edited so many of these shoot shots. And great quality too. :eek: 👍
:lol: That's exactly what I think each time he makes a new set :lol:
The other solution is he has an army of magic goblins to do the edit work... :lol:
Very impressive sets once more Nicolas. I'm sure you will make some new magic sets with GT6 and I can't wait to watch them :cheers:

Many thanks guys! Well, I make all my shots and editing work while I'm working at the same time, it's one of the advantages when working from home. :D

We will miss you...
Paul+Walker+Fast+Furious+6+Premieres+London+7KcGNJhc8Nul.jpg

RIP Paul Walker
(1973-2013)

Thank you, Zona! ;)
Thank you all for your support and to have keeping me inspired with your all your nice comments, to continue to make my photos during the almost three years now, here on GTP.
I celebrate the 3000th post in my gallery with the following photos.

Panorama 10550x2160

I haven't seen any of your latest pictures since GTP12. These were the first I've seen, and WOW these are stunning.

Back