GT5 Gallery of Kalax3!

• Thread starter Kalax3
  • 216 comments
Welcome, one bit of advice, try to keep the pics small, max 500p and place a link to the full-size image :sly:👍

I kinda like these, but the on thing that really stands out to me is the size of the photos your posting. You should resize them to 640x360 or 800x450. They'll look a lot better and help your gallery load quicker. 👍

Keep at it though!

Some new pics i took last two weeks, these were my best shots. The New C7 Stingray & interior(good job on that PD!!!) shots, and the 458 Italia:

Thank you!! :) PD really did a great job on the Stingray, so much detail. Such a pity that you can't customize the car, but it is a pre-production model..:guilty:

One week has passed and time for some new shots! :) This week : SLS At the Nürburgring 24h

Last edited:
Loving the second SLS shot - has a shadowy 'off in to the sunset' mood to it. 👍

Some fast edits taken at Specialstageroute with the GT86.

I will upload more in the upcoming days since i'm really busy right now. Again, tips and feedback are always welcome ;)

Re-editted this pic, i could push soo more out of this pic, so i just edited it again. :) Now that's a huge difference.
New

Old

I love this pic so much!

redbulledit3hangar71.jpg

Great gallery ;)

Thanks! And yes, the sky on the left... it's too heavily filtered(too much magenta). I saw that unfortunately when I was actually done with editing..

But I'll keep that in mind when i'm editing again!

Yeah thanks glad you like it now, it looks more natural & speedy now, the old one was too heavily filtered. The picture deserved more than that :)

Back