GT5 Gallery of Kalax3!

• Thread starter Kalax3
  • 216 comments
Not too sure about this one, but i'll still upload it, as i promised days ago.

Last edited:
Thanks y00pay and kodje!! , but as i said earlier, i'm was not too sure about this one. The first 599 edit made me smile alot, because it is my favourite (new age)Ferrari model aswell :) I immediately saw that the angle was perfect on that one.

This one is much harder to edit.

Well thanks alot BkS! I really like the composition, but the edit doesn't make me smile like the other 599 picture did. Anyway, an new set is coming today!! :D

Many thanks NB too, it was hard to get some decent shots there..

More shots, are coming today. :)

Thanks kodje!!

Thanks NB and Y00PAY, yeah the signature, i was a bit in a hurry as i was done at work totday(i did this all at my work),
The headlights.. it's just an optical flare(from an pack), combined with a circle brush, then i did an glow effect to the brush en ereased the brush away for an circle glow. Blur it and erease some lines and there you have it!

This is my leftover from the set, i'm just bored @ work :)

I don't like the redbull hangar location because it turns dark really fast so i needed to take the picture really fast..

This time i'm afraid i didn't use any headlight effects on the last one :D

No need for an tutorial, just download some optical flares pack for photoshop, use 'Screen' blend mode to make it transparent(so no black on the background) and there you have it, you can blur and erease it very softly to make it more subtile.

Ah here, an perfect tutorial. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUmX9QTtQRI

That last shot of Maserati at the RB Hanger is very nice. And considering the light disappears pretty quick there you did very well. Love the toning and soft colours.

Thank you very much GPR, i really appreciate it! :) And yes indeed, it turns very quickly night at the hangar..

Omg my 599 is featured in picture of the week :bowdown: Terronium, if you put this up, thank you thank you thank you alot! I'm very happy right now because i did not expect this at all!!

Back