GT5 Gallery of Kalax3!

• Thread starter Kalax3
  • 216 comments
Nice shots in here, Kalax!.. I like the most recent preview

Glad you like it driftinziggy! :)

Very nice preview mate 👍
Original point of view (i will use it i think ;) ) and beautiful light !

Thanks kodje, It was a glitch by accident :lol: came too close and this happened , turned out this was a very nice glitch to make photos.

Sure this is a nice preview, an accidental glitch but this is efficient, beautifuly edited with its shining sun, waiting your Tokyo set Kalax 👍

Nice preview, Kalax3. The car and location combination sounds interesting. Can't wait to see the complete set! :)

@ Thanks GT-R!

A little update, i'm so sorry for my inactivity, after a busy period i finally have more time to edit pics, as promised the GT-R set, it's not much but i hope you guys will enjoy this picture. I'll roll out some more pics in the near future! :) Thanks for checking out!

Nice to see a new picture from you Zakariya, well inspired colors harmonization. Smartly edited once again. Hope to see more of your photomode work soon. The GT-R pic really fine too 👍

Lovely tones, contrasts and lighting in your latest shot, Kalax3. I approve of that GT-R shot, as well. ;) 👍

Whoa, that Alfa is sooo nice 👍
I like the contrast between the bright color of the car and cloudy sky. Italian stripes are also nice addition. Also nice work on typography. Good job.

Nice to see a new picture from you Zakariya, well inspired colors harmonization. Smartly edited once again. Hope to see more of your photomode work soon. The GT-R pic really fine too 👍

Lovely tones, contrasts and lighting in your latest shot, Kalax3. I approve of that GT-R shot, as well. ;) 👍

Whoa, that Alfa is sooo nice 👍
I like the contrast between the bright color of the car and cloudy sky. Italian stripes are also nice addition. Also nice work on typography. Good job.

Cheers Hervé, GTR and Qnrad! glad you like them :) Really makes me happy :)

I just forgot to put in the quadrifoglio emblem on the sidegrill :indiff: Dunno what happend, I put it in but I noticed that i disappeared while i was working in photoshop.

I'm trying to be more active from now on.:)

Almost a month ago, sorry if i'm not consistent enough.. I'll try to come with another set in the upcoming 2-3 weeks, i'm really busy atm with my fast growing youtube account, with FIFA 14 to come, and GTA V that waits to be played :drool:

This is an Pic from quite a while ago, when i was experimenting with HDR pics. As you can see on the clouds/mountains the end is a bit weird/surreal.

This pic needs to be watched in a good size to appreciate the quality of the background ! Very nice work mate :cheers:

Very nice picture Zakariya, I really love the background rendering, the way we can see the car's weight, elegant edit for sure mate. GTA V will be the autumn anti sleep :)

The showing of the background is of great notch and I appreciate how you've yielded a static mood to the picture.

This pic needs to be watched in a good size to appreciate the quality of the background ! Very nice work mate :cheers:

Glad you like it Kodje! Your words motivate me! :)

Very nice picture Zakariya, I really love the background rendering, the way we can see the car's weight, elegant edit for sure mate. GTA V will be the autumn anti sleep :)

Thanks HaerBev! The background is all from in-game!

The showing of the background is of great notch and I appreciate how you've yielded a static mood to the picture.

I appreciate the kind words sneakyboy, the background turned out better than i thought :sly:

An new pic, it will be sort of an preview for my upcoming set, all won't be as edited as this one, but i will try to make the others realistic. Hope you all like it. :) Again guys, thanks for the kind words!

Love how the sun looks in the M5 photo. The glare is worked really well and the bright tones really bring across the sunny mood. Neat.

Very nice edit work in this M5 pic. Agree with jaden about the sun and flare. I also like the aggressive angle of the pic 👍

Back