GT5 Haiku

  • Thread starter Thread starter STIG_RS6
  • 66 comments
  • 4,918 views
A Mini Cooper is
Zippy, fun, cheeky
No two are the same. :)

All l do is grind.
Grind, grind, grind, round the lndy.
Where did the fun go?

Apparently Gran Turismo is a poet's gold mine. Who knew? 👍
 
Round and round and round
Round and round and round and round
Round and round I glitched

This is my favourite. 👍

I like to drive pro,
No ABS, TSC,
I've just hit a wall!
 
Poems are for girls
Go listen to some metal
And quit being lame
 
(Thought I'd give this a try...)

B-Spec Bob my friend
Though you cannot drive you have
Paid for most my cars


(I also have two that play off each other, so here goes nothing...)

GT5 the dream
Real driving simulator
Pretty driving line


GT5 nightmare
Crash so I don't earn credits
Fear YLOD


(Hope you like!)

Peace...
 
Some real funny one's in there, great stuff.
 
Bob drives whilst I sleep
Bob drives when I am awake
Bob drives me insane
 
Now, Bob drive safely,
Don't turn fast or brake too late,
Winning isn't all.


wee sleekit coorin'
timrous Bob. Away and get
a proper job.
 
Gran Turismo 5
Where the hell are the Porsches?
K I'll shut up now
 
Enter Oreca Dodge
Battle at German Green Hell
Brute force wins the day
 
Twenty four hours
on Circuit de la Sarthe
stupid X1 only choice I have

1000 tickets I hate
Daihatsu Midgets oh
I hate crap I get
 
When I go to sleep
The funny ones then arrive
Wish I stayed awake.

Good going peeps :-D
 
Twenty four hours
on Circuit de la Sarthe
stupid X1 only choice I have

1000 tickets I hate
Daihatsu Midgets oh
I hate crap I get

Haiku go 5 - 7 - 5

Your ones go 5 - 6 - 9!!!!!!
7 - 6 - 5.

Hope this has helped.
 
*cracks knuckles*
Grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind
Grind grind grind grind grind
Grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind.
 
Haiku's annoying
Even more then b-spec bob
5 minutes for this?

After Four hours
Arms hurting, muscles cramping
i need excercise

Yamauchi-san
GT5 is really good
Please less MX5's

What am i doing?
Haiku's are really stupid
time to go drifting



Lol... :) enjoy!
 
Last edited:
My girlfriend has just come up with one...

"Mike plays GT lots
It's taken over our lives.
Please turn it off now"

I can't say I agree with the sentiment, but thought I'd share...
 
First, keep them clean. I've had to delete quite a few posts from people who seem to be under the misapprehension that the AUP doesn't apply if you're writing a poem.

Second, these are almost all senryu, rather than haiku. Same format (5-7-5), but different construction.


As a meteorite,
GT5 appeared glowing,
But was just a rock.

I'm really bad counting sillables (Right spelling?)

A syllable is just a sound. Each separate sound is a syllable - if you have to change the shape of your mouth to make a new sound, you're stating a new syllable.

Your first line above is 6 syllables long (Azz/Ah/Mi/Ti/Or/Ite) and your second is 8 syllables long (Jii/Tee/Five/Ah/Pee/Erred/Gloh/Ing).
 
(Got more...)

Hang in there, my Slim
Have to leave you on to run
Endurance races


Skylines, Miatas
Why all the different versions?
Subtle differences


Oh so many cars
GT5 is Pokemon
Gotta have them all


330 P4
I cannot wait to drive you
But now I am broke


(Peace...)
 
Forty-Eight hours
Fatty has been on for now
No Y.L.O.D

"Sorry Sir", I said
As I crashed him off the track
I wasn't sorry though

GT5's the best
Despite all it's little faults
Nothing can compare
 
So please tell me, Bob,
Why you're such a bad driver.
"you won't let me sleep!"
 
Guess what? I have just
bumped an entertaining thread
Oh please, post some more.
 
(This is really fun, so here's round three...)

Lambo... Lambo... Why,
Do you drive like a big turd?
Me thinks that it's bull!


Standard cars are GREAT
If you don't look at them and
Drive them with Nose Cam


Why do we have RUF,
Because we can't have Porsche?
Better than nothing???


Bored with GT5?
Wait to buy a PS4
And get GT6...


(Peace...)
 
Loading slow
Finally moving
Bouncing off wall
Damage is on??
Laguna flickering
Keep on grinding
A patch may come

Lol. Am I doing this right?
 
Loading slow
Finally moving
Bouncing off wall
Damage is on??
Laguna flickering
Keep on grinding
A patch may come

Lol. Am I doing this right?

No. It's five syllables on the first and third line, and seven syllables on the second line. There's only 3 lines of poetry.

This is a haiku

Five, then seven then five, K?

This was a haiku.
 
Dearest B-spec Bob,

I want to rip off your arms

And use them as clubs.

This is my favorite. :lol:👍
 
Yamauchi san
He dreams all day of Skylines
then adds too many

That has got to be one of the funniest things I've read in weeks. Props.

:lol:
 
Bugatti Veyron
Not the car I thought you were
Can't go round corners
 
There was a driver called bob.
He used to drive like a nob.
Since 1.08 he's a god.


~Sorry mod's if that's classified as offensive language~
 
I tried lemans
then I got bored with X1
so I quit and slept
is this right
 
I tried lemans
then I got bored with X1
so I quit and slept

is this right

Yes, this is correct
Welcome to this great topic
It Is all for fun :-D
 
Back