R R2dbag Messages 3 United Kingdom Feb 7, 2013 #1 Just finished the latest update for GT5 and now I can't get on it. The screen is just blank. The last thing I see is the "Polyphony Digital" logo when the game is booting up and after that, nothing... How do I fix it?
Just finished the latest update for GT5 and now I can't get on it. The screen is just blank. The last thing I see is the "Polyphony Digital" logo when the game is booting up and after that, nothing... How do I fix it?
R R2dbag Messages 3 United Kingdom Feb 7, 2013 #3 Taken the first step of deleting the game data and its done nothing. Still getting the blank screen after the Polyphony Digital logo has appeared.
Taken the first step of deleting the game data and its done nothing. Still getting the blank screen after the Polyphony Digital logo has appeared.
VBR Tatakae! Premium Messages 7,947 London Feb 7, 2013 #4 Post in this thread, & I'm sure someone will be able to help you with it.
R R2dbag Messages 3 United Kingdom Feb 7, 2013 #5 It's not the looping problem... Even without the latest update it does it. Just stops working after the Polyphony Digital logo.
It's not the looping problem... Even without the latest update it does it. Just stops working after the Polyphony Digital logo.
Aquarelle Pick up the pace, let’s go! Premium Messages 3,454 Brisbane Messages Uriehusky Messages Uriehusky Feb 7, 2013 #6 Sounds like your disc mate, check it for scratches 👍
MOTORTRENDmitch Messages 3,530 London, Ontario Messages Starky513 Feb 7, 2013 #7 UrieHusky Sounds like your disc mate, check it for scratches 👍 Click to expand... My thoughts exactly. 👍
UrieHusky Sounds like your disc mate, check it for scratches 👍 Click to expand... My thoughts exactly. 👍