GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,806,150 views
Wow It is getting close to not being a dream anymore! I am waiting just like the rest of you. Reading 2400 pages takes a few days. I have a theroy that having egg on the face by missing the release date once. Sony will make sure the retailers have a supply in hand then fire up the marketing machine full bore. They know how many preorders they need to fill first. We will all get our orders when we get them. I am betting a few will get them sooner rather than later. Back to playing GTR Evo.....:)
 
It's interesting that the guest/member ratio is so much lower than it was earlier now. Maybe Jordan is limiting the amount of guests to keep the servers happy?

Registered members can only view the forum atm (hence why i logged in :sly:)

Where's Bugatti? Uh oh. Also, no Koeniggsegg.

As mentioned several times it probably only shows the manufacturers available at level 0...
 
Call me crazy but I am half expecting a call from Game Stop in the next few hours.

yea i got a little exited today when game called me. thinking it was about gt5 but they wanted to inform me that my copy of black ops would come tomorow, then i rememberd that it was at gamestop i had orderd gt5 whit :ouch:
 
Playstation Plus account here, pre-ordered GT5 immediately after E3, no early access from Sony for me.

@Sony:

It's too bad PSN+ isn't completely like Steam yet, at least in the case of major releases. On top of my Collector's Edition boxed copy that I paid over $100CDN for, I would buy the digital download just to have it IMMEDIATELY. Some dudes are playing version 1.0, it's ready. I have enough geebees available on my HDD and I want to spend money on anything GT5. Let me.

Get with the times, Sony. You just lost alot more money from me than you did from some pirate.

...you know, that 'potential' money lost you're so worried about.

Yeah they sure weren't too smooth during this whole thing, I like how there's all this stuff out, and so much info and not even a whisper of a release date.
 
So other than the videos/pictures on the news page, has anything else been leaked? more menu's or anything?
 
Registered members can only view the forum atm (hence why i logged in :sly:)



As mentioned several times it probably only shows the manufacturers available at level 0...

But Ferrari and Lamborghini are both on there...
 
Twitter account is fake remember that!
Just another "funny" guy
 
So you edited out his name but what if someone from SONY befriends any of the people you didn't cross out and they get his PSN that way?
Either way, you folks in the check republic aren't teh brightest if you're signing into PSN with GT5.

*Czech Republic.

It's not the Younighted Staytes is it?
 
Don't know if it has been post, appearantly there will be no Bugatti...
 
So you edited out his name but what if someone from SONY befriends any of the people you didn't cross out and they get his PSN that way?
Either way, you folks in the check republic aren't teh brightest if you're signing into PSN with GT5.

Lovely...not doing anything to alter that national stereotype are you?
 
But Ferrari and Lamborghini are both on there...

as it was stated earlier, 99.9% of people are agreeing (including myself) that his Bspec and Aspec are level 0, and you probably can't even "buy" a car till you at least have your B license. That makes complete sense to me.
 
In the Car dealer screen, at the bottom says "Car of this make Available for Purchase at Level 0". So I'm guessing more make will be available when you progress through A/B-spec???
 
I believe it's the level that is "0". You can see at the top of the screen Spec A-0 Spec B-0. You need to click on the dealership to see what car is available. As to 'Car of this make is available for purchase at current level 0" clearly implies that what dealerships seen on the screen are the makes(manufacturers) currently available at the current level.

Clearly implies? Ok, maybe we all should take an english lesson then. Just having the sentence end with "current level" would have been the right way. You know what level you are by looking up top. I'm hoping this isn't another clear case of "engrish".

Lovely...not doing anything to alter that national stereotype are you?

Chech republic has a stereotype or do you mean the US?
All I meant is that what he was doing was dumb.
 
Registered members can only view the forum atm (hence why i logged in :sly:)



As mentioned several times it probably only shows the manufacturers available at level 0...

Ah right, I thought so.

And I can't believe that most people have still failed to notice the large arrow at the right side of that screenshot which I assume would bring you to the rest of the manufacturers.
 
Iam still a little bit dissapointed with that little video he showed. Sure it sounds very nice, and it will look better in 1080 on my tv. But it still looks so.. I mean.. It looks so clean and like the car is like on a pillow and theres no action.. I don't know, hopefully PD will prove me wrong.. sometime..
You can make any game look underwhelming like that.

We've seen amazing footage from various demos, and the recent Qoore episode was especially interesting for the body roll/suspension movement.
 
IGN guy made typo-he confirms Friday 26th November 2010 as UK release date http://twitter.com/#!/IGN_UK I reckon this could be legit-theres no big games out that Friday (apart from keep fit with Mel B!)

EDIT: EBRacing beat me to it! :)
 
You can make any game look underwhelming like that.

We've seen amazing footage from various demos, and the recent Qoore episode was especially interesting for the body roll/suspension movement.

Yeah I know, and it's recorded with a lousy camera on a small tv, so Iam sure it will look better when I get the game. But I just had to point out my thoughts.. :)
 
Back