GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
Amar212:Hm, hm, all I can say is I've just heard the storm is coming, but until we get the official forecast I will sustain from further precognitions.

Sorry people but prepare for a delay...

If the new car buying is like the psp system I will retract my pre-order and just wait for it online or at pawnshop.

From Blitz_187 twitter

"Had a great date at the GT5 press releaxse, now off to my batcave to fish through info...review code and goodie bag is in the mail :("

Good work mate, hope you had fun 👍

We can confirm that Gran Turismo 5 will not be available this November 2nd, but the game’s release will be coming this holiday season.

We sincerely apologize to GT fans for the delay, however, creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating the perfect racing experience, and we are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches.

We’ll have more information for you in the near future.

Ok, I'm out of here.

This is why I don't have a ps3 yet. After the psp gt debacle I won't bite until it's in the shops. Unfortunately for Sony that means more multiplatform release being bought on my xbox losing them money

"We can confirm that Gran Turismo 5 will not be available this November 2nd, but the game’s release will be coming this holiday season.

We sincerely apologize to GT fans for the delay, however, creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating the perfect racing experience, and we are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches.

We’ll have more information for you in the near future."

Of course... why not release in 2025 ?

Welcome to PDs world.

Ok so far its the first official delay. But only 3 weeks before release date, come on. Than give us any damn demo.
But i didn´t get it that they announced a 3th nov at gamescom, they should´ve known already at that point, that they won´t get it till 3th nov.

Demo, Demo..................... put it in the store. AAAAArrggh.

Back