In general I feel really bad, because nearly every damn racing simulation nowadays turned in some unsatisfactory sh?&. GT5 was good, but failed at so many levels. "Free-To-Play" which just fools the general player and cost way more in the end as a packaged product. Racing games like GT6, rfactor 2, Project Cars and so on that need a damn long time to get released. You have to pay for every additional car or track. Instead of giving you a really good experience, all those developers just try to gang rape your wallet.
The situation is just sad, but there is still a light at the end of the tunnel. GT6 could be insanely good. I hope for a great Forza 5 and Assetto Corsa is on its way.
I think we should stop bragging about GT5 and just see it as the project that just turned out unpolished by PD. Lets hope for some refreshing stuff for the next title and a title that gain the trust from the GT-fans again. 👍