GT5 Master Car List

Also hoping that winning a car unlocks it for purchase, something that's always annoyed me about GT's. I don't want to redo a championship for a different colour!
If all else fails, can't we at least repaint them this time though? ;)

As we are talking about paint and I can't make new thread. Do you guys recon any car tahat is confirmed that comes in matte finish? If I understand you have to buy car for example red Ferrari, to paint another car in same red color as that Ferrari.

Still hoping for my matte black Quattro ;)

The Prius is Standar or Premium :odd:

In this video is Standar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRoWtJdnIyA&feature=player_embedded

But, in this image is Premium!

Eiger_Nordwand_Toyota_PRIUS_G_001.png

:confused:

I wonder why none of the modern civic coupe's are in this. It's a VERY popular car, and I just really like the design of it. Every day no matter where I am, I see at least 5 of these. Maybe it could be DLC?

civic_coupe_06_800.jpg

I wonder why none of the modern civic coupe's are in this. It's a VERY popular car, and I just really like the design of it. Every day no matter where I am, I see at least 5 of these. Maybe it could be DLC?

civic_coupe_06_800.jpg

No it didn't fit in, because they needed to make 178 Skyline's premium. I think that's how Kaz sees the traffic in Japan. 10 Skylines, 1 Prius, 1 Samba bus, 15 Skylines, 1 Ferrari, 20 Skylines, and finally OMG! a GT-R!!!!

No it didn't fit in, because they needed to make 178 Skyline's premium. I think that's how Kaz sees the traffic in Japan. 10 Skylines, 1 Prius, 1 Samba bus, 15 Skylines, 1 Ferrari, 20 Skylines, and finally OMG! a GT-R!!!!

Sad but true. And I'm really disappointed about the old Beatle not be in the game (at least there is no evidence of it until now). Come on, Kaz! It's the most popular car in the whole world. It should be a premium model.

Any information if the Toyota Supra RZ 98 is in game, and if it's premium or standard. To me its verry odd that the old supra mkiii is premium.

Well I know that not every car on earth can be in the game, but you would think that if there's a 1000 cars in the game, some of the most popular cars in the world would be in it, not just all exotics and cars that people could never afford. Ill bet many GT fans have this car. I still think that this car should be in a DLC pack.

Sad but true. And I'm really disappointed about the old Beatle not be in the game (at least there is no evidence of it until now). Come on, Kaz! It's the most popular car in the whole world. It should be a premium model.

No that has nothing to do with it! The civic coupe is a USDM car and as you have noticed Kaz doesn't realy pay mucht attention to USDM Japanese cars.

And why would you want a civic Si when you have a FD2R in GT5.

And another thing you people keep on whining on about those skyline's, but in real life i realy can't believe anyone would pick a civic over a skyline. I know i would't trade my R33 in for any honda!

^has an r33..-___- :)

um yeh hondas are ff..and i see enough in my town..

one thing i did notice, i was afraid they where gonna have 35603 cars in one make premium, and then some makes none at all. for EACH make (including nissan) they generally just have each main car premium ( r32 gtr, r33, r34 plus or minus a few) besides the popular makes like lambos and ferrari..

Guys I don't get how does the car level/unlocking system works... I mean, look at the mercedes ones, in the leaked dealership video there are only a few cars but not new ones like a cl amg or even a SL.... that's strange because you can buy an SLR but not less fast cars...
don't tell me that there's not an SL AMG black series in the game....

Their main focus is cars that Honda manufactures in Japan. The new four door Civic Type R is in, which in my opinion is better than the new US Coupe

Yea I hope that the MKIV is in the game and that it's a premium.

If the MK4 isn't a premium model them somebody at PD has not been doing there job right! Because its the most iconic car Toyota has ever made, same counts for the AE86.

If the MK4 isn't a premium model them somebody at PD has not been doing there job right! Because its the most iconic car Toyota has ever made, same counts for the AE86.

yes you are 100% right.
now i just hope that PD did not make that mistake.

don't tell me that there's not an SL AMG black series in the game....
I'm hoping so, too. I was happy to see the C63 AMG, but not really the SL55. Seeing something like the CLK DTM or SL65 AMG Black Series would surprise me. I do remember GT4 featuring a few MBs so we shall see. Also, possibly race-modding a SL55 will make it Black Series-ish? Even though the roof line is flatter and all. Whatever.

$.02

im so tired of the SLS already, I'm going to try to go through the game without owning one haha. except for the Mercedes special events where i will undoubtedly be forced to drive one.....

If all else fails, can't we at least repaint them this time though? ;)

True, although it's looking like we're getting a PD-approved palette instead of complete custom ones. I know someone who won the E-Type in all colours in GT4 which meant a ridiculous amount of time invested; it'd be nice to at least be able to be given the factory options for a particular car!

More cars:

From this video:

Now this is interesting... the Ford GT '02 is in despite there being the Premium model. The Fireblade being in is noteworthy too: PSP removed the "Special" models like it and the Tank Car, so maybe they're all back.

The SL65 AMG (R230)...I believe is the same body style as the Black Series? I tried to spot it out during the start of the video, but couldn't make it out.

Edit:
In the video of A-spec events you can see the yaris 2nd gen premium, look a the vitz cup
Aren't the Yaris and Vitz the same car? Is there some small difference I'm unaware of?

Last edited:
Back