GT5 Master Car List

Looking at that picture, I hope you can enter in your real name for offline racing. Having to use your PSN name when all the AIs have real names would blow.

Very disappointed that there's no Honda CRX. The Del Sol doesn't count. :grumpy:

The car list is far from finished my friend,also the CRX in GT4 is almost 100% confirmed albeit almost certainly in standard form though.

Found a few more cars too

In the picture that the Cizeta is confirmed I spotted the following

Ford Ka '01
FPV Falcon (Typhoon maybe?)
Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C4) '96
Chevrolet Corvette C2 Hardtop (I dont know the exact model)
Chevrolet Camaro SS '00
Audi A3 3.2

In the picture with the Dome I found

Daihatsu Mira TRXX AVANZATO
Honda S2000 Type V '03

Last edited:
Sad but true. And I'm really disappointed about the old Beatle not be in the game (at least there is no evidence of it until now). Come on, Kaz! It's the most popular car in the whole world. It should be a premium model.

It's because Jezza, Hammo and James don't care for them :mischievous:

I wonder which premium Peugeot's we will get. In dealership video you can see that there are 2 cars available from Peugeot. As player is on low level I don't think he can buy 908. So 207 and? I hope for 205GTI or 406 Coupe, altough I hate that car brand (own one ;) ).

I wonder which premium Peugeot's we will get. In dealership video you can see that there are 2 cars available from Peugeot. As player is on low level I don't think he can buy 908. So 207 and? I hope for 205GTI or 406 Coupe, altough I hate that car brand (own one ;) ).

Can't wait to level up high so I can buy my favourite Le Mans prototype. :)

Very disappointed that there's no Honda CRX. The Del Sol doesn't count. :grumpy:

The CR-X is in 100%. It was on the playview videos. Also the Del-Sol and loads of S2000's.

jjr61c.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry. I never expected to see the CR-X or many other Japanese cars that were in GT4 but I was wrong. I'm pretty sure all Civic's from GT4 are in.

Well that's the thing, it wasn't in GT4 either :( But looking forward to everything again. Really hoping all Spoon Sports cars are Premium

.. premium??? LOL
Never seen one of these here in Europe so i'm gonna test it with pleasure. I doubt that driving it would be a pleasure ;)

they made a Daihatsu Midget... probably most useless car on the whole GT, and still they left E46 Standard..

Are You confident that E46 (BMW) is going to be in GT5 ? I'm talking about civil version, not M3 CSL :)

Last edited:
Never seen one of these here in Europe so i'm gonna test it with pleasure. I doubt that driving it would be a pleasure ;)

Are You confident that E46 (BMW) is going to be in GT5 ? I'm talking about civil version, not M3 CSL :)

Well, E46 M3 was in GT4, so was the CSL so i think they should be in GT5

The other peugeot premium model should be 307CC that was removed from prologue

It seems PD have missed many epic streetcars as premium ones, yet no sign of any mkiv supra as premium =(. I mean some premium cars could be left out, focus on the popular ones.

Now that we get to see the quality of the graphics, sound and game play, I'm even more pissed off with PD not including any Ariel Atoms!!!!! AAARRRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Did not find this in this thread:

Did not see a lot new though, but much more clear then before.

Hai dudes, I just thought I'd pop in here and share some work of mine.

Recently, I've become obsessed with the Super GT series for whatever reason :P As I was re-watching the intro video today I found something interesting. During this 'Ring/Super GT sequence at 4:35 the last car of the pack is very strange and doesn't look like anything we have seen before.

mysterysupergt.png

Now, if we take out all the known Super GT cars in the game (the Premium ones anyway), we are left with:

#43 ASL Garaiya (ARTA SuperGT, '08)
#3 Nissan GT-R (YellowHat YMS Tomica SuperGT, '08)
#24 Nissan GT-R (WoodOne Advan Clarion SuperGT '08)3
#77 Subaru Impreza WRX (Cusco Dunlop SuperGT, '08)
#19 Lexus IS350 (WedsSport SuperGT, '08)

Now that car is obviously white and doesn't match any of the above cars.

Further on in the intro at 6:21 we see two cars racing down the hill on Rome, a Lexus on the right and what looks like to be a white Fairlady/350Z, Super GT/JGTC car.

mysterysupergt2.png

Now, because of the quality of the footage I can only guess, it might actually be the rear of the Xanavi Nismo Fairlady Z, which is silver. But I can definitely tell it is a Fairlady Z Super GT car. Whether or not it is the previously mentioned model or an entirely new one is an another question.

Hai dudes, I just thought I'd pop in here and share some work of mine.

Recently, I've become obsessed with the Super GT series for whatever reason :P As I was re-watching the intro video today I found something interesting. During this 'Ring/Super GT sequence at 4:35 the last car of the pack is very strange and doesn't look like anything we have seen before.

mysterysupergt.png

Now, if we take out all the known Super GT cars in the game (the Premium ones anyway), we are left with:

#43 ASL Garaiya (ARTA SuperGT, '08)
#3 Nissan GT-R (YellowHat YMS Tomica SuperGT, '08)
#24 Nissan GT-R (WoodOne Advan Clarion SuperGT '08)3
#77 Subaru Impreza WRX (Cusco Dunlop SuperGT, '08)
#19 Lexus IS350 (WedsSport SuperGT, '08)

Now that car is obviously white and doesn't match any of the above cars.

Further on in the intro at 6:21 we see two cars racing down the hill on Rome, a Lexus on the right and what looks like to be a white Fairlady/350Z, Super GT/JGTC car.

mysterysupergt2.png

Now, because of the quality of the footage I can only guess, it might actually be the rear of the Xanavi Nismo Fairlady Z, which is silver. But I can definitely tell it is a Fairlady Z Super GT car. Whether or not it is the previously mentioned model or an entirely new one is an another question.

Yeah the rear side looks exactly like a 350Z although the logo somehow looks a little bit like the Honda logo.

Back