GT5 Master Track List (NOT a wishlist)

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 5,199 comments
I've one question about Eidger road track, we all noticed that this one is actualy named as ''short track'', and we clearly see that after the jump, there is road going straight, and after the 3 U-turns, just before the bridge you can see a road coming from the left. So my question is, does someone know about the ''long'' road track of Eidger ?????

I care about the below tracks will be available in GT5 ???

Autopolis
Okayama
Sportland Sugo
Twin Ring Motegi
Brands Hatch
Paul Ricard TTTT
Sebring
Aragon
Valencia (Street + Ricardo Tormo)
Macau Guia Street Circuit

I care about the below tracks will be available in GT5 ???

Autopolis
Okayama
Sportland Sugo
Twin Ring Motegi
Brands Hatch
Paul Ricard TTTT
Sebring
Aragon
Valencia (Street + Ricardo Tormo)
Macau Guia Street Circuit

No, unfortunately.

I did some digging around on Polyphony's servers for course logos for my B-Spec Grinder Widget. I found course logos for some of the tracks named in this thread.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5143936#post5143936

What's interesting about this is that while they may have just been inadvertently been placed on the server in a batch, there's still hope that at least a few of them will make it into Gran Turismo 5 in the future.

Interesting. It would be interesting to hack the GT5 disc to see what would come out. The GT5P one had interesting information in it (for example confirmation of NASCAR stock cars long before their announcement).

It's a layout located immediately next to the old one (in yellow):

rome01.jpg

It's a layout located immediately next to the old one (in yellow):

rome01.jpg

Interestingly after doing laps in it on GT5 and GT3, the first few corners of the new are actually part of the old one. You can even see some of the roads on GT3 blocked off that lead to the newer circuit and vice versa on GT5.

^ Ugh, why can't PD return these old (and special) courses on top of the track that were featured now!? :indiff:

-> I hope that will all change in GT6...

-> ...
the courses are terrible. Why not some decent real world tracks? GT5 absolutely sucks on tracks.

Interesting stuff

You telling me mate, half the tracks are fake.:yuck: compare to Shift 2 who put in the more real tracks in... 6.. no 1.5 years.
^ I'd rather not reply any statements mentioned above here. But I will reply on this thread:

Are Fictional Courses Good for the Gran Turismo Series?

^ If you guys would like to carry on your rant might as well bring it on the thread linked above. :indiff:

Nice list 👍
Although, I think Test Course shouldn't be on the list as it's fate is unsure.
Remember El Capitan in a pre-release video? It's still nowhere to be found...

Nice list 👍
Although, I think Test Course shouldn't be on the list as it's fate is unsure.
Remember El Capitan in a pre-release video? It's still nowhere to be found...
The El Capitan video was not supposed to be released to the public, however. It was by Red Bull, and got removed soon after. The new Spec 2.0 video has been officially released by Sony/PD.

The El Capitan video was not supposed to be released to the public, however. It was by Red Bull, and got removed soon after. The new Spec 2.0 video has been officially released by Sony/PD.
Yes and I agree with you.
However, it's not the first track shown in an official video by PD missing in the final game.
We had the track known as Stelvio Pass around here for the FT86 trailer as well as a track with big rocks on the side, as seen in the California trailer.
Apparently, these two (and a few others) have been generated only for these videos and I'm just saying it could be the same with Test Course of the Spec II intro.
Still, I do think that Test Course will be coming to GT5 but I guess it's a bit early to include it on your list ;)

My PS3 is having internet connection issues, so I haven't been able to download the latest DLC. Could anyone be so kind as to post up a complete list of the different variations of the new track?

Back