GT5 Master Track List (NOT a wishlist)

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 5,199 comments
The Driving Park tracks from GT4/PSP might reappear, but I wonder if in GT5 we won't get instead a proper testing facility, different than what we've seen so far.

The Driving Park tracks from GT4/PSP might reappear, but I wonder if in GT5 we won't get instead a proper testing facility, different than what we've seen so far.

I think that the Top Gear Test track might be the 'test facility' for everything in GT5. Where the test course held most of the license tests prior

I think Test Course is certain to be in the game

I was wondering if we could use the track creator to build a 10 mile straight road, top speed testing would be very easy to do, but regardless of that, test course was very funny to do slipstream races, and it's also, a GT classic track, it will be there.

Just one thing that let me down a bit on TGS, not even a single mention or clue, of Grindelwald. :(

The "official one" for this thread has not been updated, but I made one:

Your list states short and long versions of Eiger and London as confirmed. When and how have these been ruled so strongly to appear? I must have missed or overlooked the evidence in the past.
Or are these variations called on circumstance, based solely on the FT86 video on a previously unknown stretch of mountain road and stealthy looking junctions on the maps over London and Eiger tracks?
I really keep my fingers crossed for longer versions. Especially an Eiger long.

[Edit:]Nice list by the way.👍[End Edit]

Last edited:
Your list states short and long versions of Eiger and London as confirmed. When and how have these been ruled so strongly to appear? I must have missed or overlooked the evidence in the past.
Or are these variations called on circumstance, based solely on the FT86 video on a previously unknown stretch of mountain road and stealthy looking junctions on the maps over London and Eiger tracks?
I really keep my fingers crossed for longer versions. Especially an Eiger long.

Nice list by the way.

London long was mentioned by kaz around prologue release.

People with little imagination please just look at the first column of that list.

I can imagine quite a lot, but from time to time I like to have both feet tied to the ground for a moment or two.
Maybe that's why I don't understand what You mean with the "please look at the first column" remark.
Can You please explain how I can find the answer to my question there?

I can imagine quite a lot, but from time to time I like to have both feet tied to the ground for a moment or two.
Maybe that's why I don't understand what You mean with the "please look at the first column" remark.
Can You please explain how I can find the answer to my question there?

I tried keeping in blue only the names of confirmed tracks ("Special Stage Highway" might stretch the definition of "confirmed" a bit, though. But it can be seen multiple times in the latest trailers). As for the variation names, keeping in mind that most probably PD would do their best in bumping their number up (because variations take less time to add than whole tracks from scratch), I've put in addition to confirmed ones, also what I think are obvious ones (for example La Sarthe II), and "semi-confirmed" ones from interviews (London short, Eiger Long).

If you want a list of "120%" confirmed tracks only, though, then the first column (actually the second one) with unique track names is what you might want to look. So far there are 24 of them.

I tried keeping in blue only the names of confirmed tracks ("Special Stage Highway" might stretch the definition of "confirmed" a bit, though. But it can be seen multiple times in the latest trailers). As for the variation names, keeping in mind that most probably PD would do their best in bumping their number up (because variations take less time to add than whole tracks from scratch), I've put in addition to confirmed ones, also what I think are obvious ones (for example La Sarthe II), and "semi-confirmed" ones from interviews (London short, Eiger Long).

If you want a list of "120%" confirmed tracks only, though, then the first column (actually the second one) with unique track names is what you might want to look. So far there are 24 of them.

Great! Then I know exactly how to read Your list. Both feet firmly planted.
Thank You!

If Test Track isn't there, I'm going to cry.

It's like a member of the family now.

If Test Track isn't there, I'm going to cry.
I'll be there for you! The Test Track was home to some great Arcade Mode races in GT3 and 4. Also "Like The Wind" was one of my favourite events (in GT3 at least, GT4s was butchered like the PD Cup).

Piazza del Campo might as well be a Toscana 'variation' . I remember from older GT5 trailers that there was a section with the start of a Toscana Rally stage in a built-up area, which might point to another Toscana 'variation'. Just a thought :)

For the Top Gear test track, I wonder if we get the landing strip as drag race 'variation' of the track. Some trailers show some cars drag racing on it.

MSH
Piazza del Campo might as well be a Toscana 'variation' . I remember from older GT5 trailers that there was a section with the start of a Toscana Rally stage in a built-up area, which might point to another Toscana 'variation'. Just a thought :)

Variations are when the same roads are used in different layouts. That is how it always has been if I'm not mistaken.

MSH
Piazza del Campo might as well be a Toscana 'variation' . I remember from older GT5 trailers that there was a section with the start of a Toscana Rally stage in a built-up area, which might point to another Toscana 'variation'. Just a thought.

Hmm, no, they're in different places although from about the same area.
That would be almost as saying that Tsukuba and Twin Ring Motegi are two variations of the same 'japanese' region (both tracks are relatively close together. Different prefectures, though).

Nielsen
Variations are when the same roads are used in different layouts. That is how it always has been if I'm not mistaken.
Yes, exactly. For example Clubman Stage R5 is a variation of Special Stage R5.
Or Suzuka West a variation of Suzuka GP.

Last edited:
I'll be there for you! The Test Track was home to some great Arcade Mode races in GT3 and 4. Also "Like The Wind" was one of my favourite events (in GT3 at least, GT4s was butchered like the PD Cup).

If it's in GT5, I just hope that you don't have to race on it constantly, like in GT3. :yuck:

But it should make a great track for NASCAR races though. Looking forward to that. :)

Hi everybody !
i'm Takumisensei, the administrator of the french website www.ps3actu.com.
I'm a big fan of GT since the first game and my website talk a lot about this game. GTPlanet is my favourite website to find information about GT5 and today i decide to post one of my last website's news.

Today, the french game dealer Dock Games make a news about the track list of Gran Turismo 5.
For them, it's an official information from Polyphony Digital at the Tokyo Game Show.

Real Tracks :

* Spa-Francorchamps
* Zolder
* Shanghaï International
* Circuit de La Sarthe (Le Mans) [original sans chicanes] old
* Circuit de La Sarthe (Le Mans) [nouveau] new
* Nevers Magny-Cours
* Hockenheim [original]
* Nürburgring Nordschleife
* Autodroma Nationale Di Monza [original sans chicanes]
* Autodroma Enzo e Dino Ferrari (Imola)
* Fuji Speedway 80's
* Fuji Speedway 90's
* Suzuka
* Suzuka East
* Suzuka West
* Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
* Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway
* Tsukuba
* Monaco
* Estoril
* Circuito Permanente de Jerez
* Circuito Ricardo Tomo (Valencia)
* Brands Hatch
* Silverstone
* Daytona International Speedway
* Daytona International Road Course
* Laguna Seca Raceway
* Indianapolis Motor Speedway
* Indianapolis Road Course
* Infineon Raceway
* Pikes Peak Hillclimb
* Pikes Peak Downhill

Fictive tracks / real places :

* Honk Kong (Chine)
* Paris George V
* Paris Opéra
* Chamonix
* Tahiti
* Tahiti Dirt Route 3
* Citta Di Aria (Italie)
* Rome
* Costa Di Amalfi (Capri)
* Tokyo Route 246
* Seoul
* Madrid
* Eiger Nordwand (Suisse)
* Grindelwald (Allemagne)
* Swiss Alps
* London
* El Capitan Yosemite (USA)
* Cathedral Rocks (USA)
* Smokey Moutains (USA)
* Grand Canyon (USA)
* Las Vegas
* New York
* Seattle

Fictive tracks and place from real places :

* High Speed Ring (Charlotte)
* Super Speedway (Waynesborough)
* Apricot Hill (West Rand)
* Autumn Ring (Nouvelle Angleterre)
* Grand Valley Speedway (Provence)
* Grand Valley East (Provence)
* Midfield Raceway (Watkins Glen)
* Trial Mountain (Monts Hakkoda)
* Clubman Stage Route 5 (Tokyo)
* Clubman Stage Route 11 (Tokyo)
* Deep Forest (Bavière)

I don't know of its a real list but it makes me dream lol

Dammit Kaz, just release the track and car list already. He's seriously starting to scare me that they are programming up to the last minute, and not spending any time testing for bugs, which the community will find within a week of getting the game. I honestly dont see how he can be adding stuff this late in the game, and not be laying bugs here and there along the way. I think Sony doesnt know how to control him, its like they let Kaz run wild. As Sony CEO, I would have told him, look, you absolutely stop adding stuff end of July, and start testing until time to ship. If you let this game get released with a bug fest after all this hype, you had better plunge the sword into your gut first, cause I'll be here to do it for you if we get a fan backlash as a result of your piss poor time management skills.

Was I too tough? lol

Hahaha! Midfield Raceway was based on The Glen? Not even close!

His post didn't sound like "Midfield was inspired by Watkins Glen," but rather "Midfield Raceway is located in/around Watkins Glen, NY."

Because by that same logic, High-Speed Raceway being based on Charlotte Motor Speedway?

I almost want that list to be true, though. It's one thing to go screaming up Pikes Peak. It's another thing to go screaming DOWN it.

Today, the french game dealer Dock Games make a news about the track list of Gran Turismo 5.
For them, it's an official information from Polyphony Digital at the Tokyo Game Show.

Sadly, for everyone else, it's nonsense.

Let's just pick out the unconfirmed "real tracks" from the list:

Real Tracks :
* Spa-Francorchamps
* Zolder
* Shanghaï International
* Circuit de La Sarthe (Le Mans) [original sans chicanes] old

* Circuit de La Sarthe (Le Mans) [nouveau] new
* Nevers Magny-Cours
* Hockenheim [original]
[/b]
* Nürburgring Nordschleife
* Autodroma Nationale Di Monza [original sans chicanes]
* Autodroma Enzo e Dino Ferrari (Imola)
* Fuji Speedway 80's
* Fuji Speedway 90's

* Suzuka
* Suzuka East
* Suzuka West
* Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
* Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway

* Tsukuba
* Monaco
* Estoril
* Circuito Permanente de Jerez
* Circuito Ricardo Tomo (Valencia)
* Brands Hatch
* Silverstone

* Daytona International Speedway
* Daytona International Road Course
* Laguna Seca Raceway
* Indianapolis Motor Speedway
* Indianapolis Road Course
* Infineon Raceway
* Pikes Peak Hillclimb
* Pikes Peak Downhill

We'll gloss over the part where they list "Monaco" despite PD always including the Monaco-inspired "Cote d'Azure" due to lack of licence, or where the "noveau" La Sarthe track is listed in the demos as "2009".

We'll skip the entire middle section and move to the last part which is, in many ways, my favourite.

Fictive tracks and place from real places :

* High Speed Ring (Charlotte)

I'm sorry, what? High Speed Ring has always traditionally been held as an anti-clockwise Fuji 80s and inspired by another fake track from an earlier Namco game - leading to its absence from GT3.

* Super Speedway (Waynesborough)

Wait, that'll be the Super Speedway you already included under its actual location at Twin Ring Motegi?

* Apricot Hill (West Rand)
* Autumn Ring (Nouvelle Angleterre)
* Grand Valley Speedway (Provence)
* Grand Valley East (Provence)
* Midfield Raceway (Watkins Glen)
* Trial Mountain (Monts Hakkoda)
* Deep Forest (Bavière)

There are several reasons why this locations are just hopeless aiming. Have a look at where the various national championships from GT2, 3 and 4 take place.

* Clubman Stage Route 5 (Tokyo)
* Clubman Stage Route 11 (Tokyo)

There's never been a "Clubman" stage route 11 and, despite 13 years of attempts, no-one has ever been able to pin down the circuits to any location in Tokyo. If Dock Games know better, they're welcome to furnish us with some evidence.

Until then, they're just another hit and hope bunch who seem to have nicked their track list - by way of adding a few logic and naming errors - from our wishlist.

Last edited:
It is nothing more than the list of tracks from previous GT games plus those from GT5P plus those seen in GT5P's menu, plus those confirmed recently.
As whatbrown said the Nurb GP and 24H are missing, and as Famine said there are many other nonsense :lol:

SHIRAKAWA Akira and other members have been making lists with the very same tracks for the past 4-6 months.
The magazine probably sneaked in this thread to "steal" the list and get some popularity. By the way if the list is "official" how comes we didn't hear about it yesterday or two days ago from OFFICIAL sources?

Last edited:
Back