GT5 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter zegrated
  • 4,779 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
1287987_large.jpg

...NEVER HAPPENED TO ME..

You're wrong, you should have said that using the "false" meme character :sly:

are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_apron-p154549774185023756en8i1_400.jpg

kept getting 🤬 because of the rude words... besides. it's on an apron, therefore s:censored:t just got serious

and this isnt so much a meme, but I made it and laughed:

gaykaz.jpg

Last edited:
are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_apron-p154549774185023756en8i1_400.jpg

kept getting 🤬 because of the rude words... besides. it's on an apron, therefore s:censored:t just got serious

gaykaz.jpg

g1339007069216664705.jpg

g1339007156338155659.jpg

tmvh7yi8xo.jpg

I'm just having some fun here, just so you know, I'm not overly serious about the issue.

gaykaz.jpg

I remember someone telling me that more Miata's are used to race on weekend's than most other cars.

So what's gay about Miata's? For a low powered car they are actually fun to drive

tazj_7
i remember someone telling me that more miata's are used to race on weekend's than most other cars.

So what's gay about miata's? For a low powered car they are actually fun to drive

someone agrees! :d

I remember someone telling me that more Miata's are used to race on weekend's than most other cars.

So what's gay about Miata's? For a low powered car they are actually fun to drive

have to admit that its design isn't very manly and that lots of girls own one, maybe even more than men in the US. Actually there are few cars that are more associated to women than the miata.

the S2000 is also low powered for a current sports car (power to weight ratio) yet it's miles manlier in every single aspect.

g1339007069216664705.jpg

g1339007156338155659.jpg

tmvh7yi8xo.jpg

I'm just having some fun here, just so you know, I'm not overly serious about the issue.

I know you're only joking buddy. I quite like the miata *cough* roadster *cough* lol. all a good bit of fun!

btw next year's miata looks quite similar to the s2000. That's no coincidence.

edit: right after posting this I browsed the interwebz and found the mx-5 yusho concept. Looks very, very tempting.

btw next year's miata looks quite similar to the s2000. That's no coincidence.

edit: right after posting this I browsed the interwebz and found the mx-5 yusho concept. Looks very, very tempting.

There is a special edition (Ironically one Kaz DIDNT put in GT% :embarrassed:) which was made to commemorate the 787B. It's painted in the renesis paintjob, similar style rims and a low-ass bodykit. A supercharger as standard and is gorgeous IMHO, but there are only 3 in the world... :( anyways, back on topic lol

NJ72
There is a special edition (Ironically one Kaz DIDNT put in GT% :embarrassed:) which was made to commemorate the 787B. It's painted in the renesis paintjob, similar style rims and a low-ass bodykit. A supercharger as standard and is gorgeous IMHO, but there are only 3 in the world... :( anyways, back on topic lol

PH_MX5BBRLeMans_08-L.jpg

The yusho.
mazda-mx-5-yusho-concept-main.jpg

Very nice. I wish I could drive, wait. KAZ will put it on gt5/6 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back