[GT5 Movie] Gran Turismo 5: Hot Pursuit

  • Thread starter Thread starter marcus1104
  • 43 comments
  • 4,248 views
Messages
266
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Messages
MTFTJL
This is Marcus from MCinterceptor. This is our unique idea. We're doing a movie in GT5, available seperately on our youtube channel. Please take a look of our channel and subscribe:)

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MCinterceptor

Trailer:


Episode 1:


If you are interested to help us, please join this group http://www.facebook.com/groups/229976357055215/ on Facebook. It's not mine though. I organize all the stuff there. My name is Marcus Tam. I'll be glad if you help us.
 
Good idea on the pursuit thing. You've done a very, very good job in organizing the traffic.

The only thing I would want to bring up is that you could have used a more straightforward approach in taking down the cop though, it just looks like that the cop just screwed up.
 
Good idea on the pursuit thing. You've done a very, very good job in organizing the traffic.

The only thing I would want to bring up is that you could have used a more straightforward approach in taking down the cop though, it just looks like that the cop just screwed up.

Okay thanks for your comment I'll note that down
 
Looks nice, but i do not like the driving from the "cop" car....he looks drunk or seems to fall asleep while driving
 
Crowood
Looks nice, but i do not like the driving from the "cop" car....he looks drunk or seems to fall asleep while driving

Oh that was me trying to push the lambo off the road. Thanks for your comment.
 
The RS Tyres make it unrealistic as it seems to defy physics swerving from side to side like an F1 car, in real life road car you would spin out!

The same view got boring, why not dress your driver in black and show in car views and have like 5 or 6 cop cars chasing them?

Well done though, it has potential, and I can't wait for next episode:tup:
 
phil_75
The RS Tyres make it unrealistic as it seems to defy physics swerving from side to side like an F1 car, in real life road car you would spin out!

The same view got boring, why not dress your driver in black and show in car views and have like 5 or 6 cop cars chasing them?

Well done though, it has potential, and I can't wait for next episode:tup:

Ayt thanks for your comment
 
This is a great idea. I love directing short films and would like to make my own sometime, but since this is your idea I'll let it be your own for awhile.

One thing that you want to do with movies is to minimize repetitions and cut to the more interesting part. There is too much footage of the cop and Lambo chasing each other in the long straights. You can cut a lot of those portions and cut to the part where it shows the chasing cars weaving through traffic. Doing this, you can event have it so you're only using a portion of the track and not so much the whole thing or straightaway as it looks pretty much the same anyway. You'll also be able to have a more condensed traffic scene.

Also, try ones at night time or night track at SSR7/Route 5. Add a bit of soundtrack if you can get it together. Keep it up.
 
daus26
This is a great idea. I love directing short films and would like to make my own sometime, but since this is your idea I'll let it be your own for awhile.

One thing that you want to do with movies is to minimize repetitions and cut to the more interesting part. There is too much footage of the cop and Lambo chasing each other in the long straights. You can cut a lot of those portions and cut to the part where it shows the chasing cars weaving through traffic. Doing this, you can event have it so you're only using a portion of the track and not so much the whole thing or straightaway as it looks pretty much the same anyway. You'll also be able to have a more condensed traffic scene.

Also, try ones at night time or night track at SSR7/Route 5. Add a bit of soundtrack if you can get it together. Keep it up.

Thanks for your comment. Too bad we didn't have so many volunteers doing the traffic:/
 
Yea the final shot was really bad. You don't at all realize that an evasive move was made; it just looks like the cop drove into the back of somebody....

Also the movie was too long, too much of the same thing, and not enough action. Definitely got boring before the end.

Overall there is potential there I think though...
 
iamsupernasty
Yea the final shot was really bad. You don't at all realize that an evasive move was made; it just looks like the cop drove into the back of somebody....

Also the movie was too long, too much of the same thing, and not enough action. Definitely got boring before the end.

Overall there is potential there I think though...

Ok thanks for your comment. We have done the episode 2 in GT5 already. I'm curently editing. It will be interesting so please stay tune.
 
Subscribed!

Swap you a 1970 ticket for advertising the vids in my signature?:sly:

LIKE THIS!
 
Last edited:
phil_75
Subscribed!

Swap you a 1970 ticket for advertising the vids in my signature?:sly:

LIKE THIS!

Add me on PSN
 
Great ideia ! congratulations ! Very good video! watch thinking that in the end, the police (PACE CAR) would give a twist to the Lambo run!
 
CCR_BR2
Great ideia ! congratulations ! Very good video! watch thinking that in the end, the police (PACE CAR) would give a twist to the Lambo run!

Thanks
 
Amazing and I'm willing to help if you need it
 
Very nice work with the video. 👍 I really liked the bits when you two were weaving in and out of the traffic, looks like something out of Wangan Midnight, which is hardly a bad thing. :D

As the others have said, the ending was a bit…strange. I think that the idea of cop being shoved into a traffic car is good, but I'd like to see the Adventador actually ram the R34 into the traffic car, not just what appears to be having the steering fail completely in the R34 just as he headbutts the poor sucker in the Golf. :lol:

Good work though. 👍
 
Very nice work with the video. 👍 I really liked the bits when you two were weaving in and out of the traffic, looks like something out of Wangan Midnight, which is hardly a bad thing. :D

As the others have said, the ending was a bit…strange. I think that the idea of cop being shoved into a traffic car is good, but I'd like to see the Adventador actually ram the R34 into the traffic car, not just what appears to be having the steering fail completely in the R34 just as he headbutts the poor sucker in the Golf. :lol:

Good work though. 👍

Took you long enough to get here. :p
 
Took you long enough to get here. :p

Hey, he's from Hong Kong like me, I had to show up. :p

Mind beating up a R35 for the next episode? :lol:
 
Onboy123
Hey, he's from Hong Kong like me, I had to show up. :p

Mind beating up a R35 for the next episode? :lol:

We've done the ep 2 in GT5
 
Back