[GT5 Movie] Gran Turismo 5: Hot Pursuit

  • Thread starter Thread starter marcus1104
  • 43 comments
  • 4,248 views
We've done the ep 2 in GT5

Wooo! And I trust that the crashes are better with more epicness and less deliberately hitting the Golf in the way? :lol:
 
Wooo! And I trust that the crashes are better with more epicness and less deliberately hitting the Golf in the way? :lol:

Haha I won't tell you until it's released:P Stay tune:)
 
God…can't wait 2 weeks!!! NAO!!!! :lol:

And one more suggestion, how about adding some background music to the chase scene? Should help create some tension if done right.
 
Nice and great, but why I see the police car doing a 'Deletraz' move repeatedly in episode 1? :rolleyes:

Also, I think you should added some dialogue. ;) The lack of the dialogues made the movie boring - I had to manually dub it.
 
Great video. You should add soundtrack and more cut scenes. It would look more awesome. :) 👍.
 
Great job pvr needed though
 
Should choose a city track like madrid to do this on. I'd be traffic if you added me. haha.
 
A_Higher_Place
Should choose a city track like madrid to do this on. I'd be traffic if you added me. haha.

Madrid is full of ads
 
Seems I've spread the idea of GT5 Movie.
 


Here is it, the episode 2. Enjoy and subscribe. Like the video and leave comments:)
 
Back