GT5 Multiple Profile Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moribound
  • 9 comments
  • 3,884 views
Messages
9
Ok, so on my PS3, I have a profile and my brother has a profile. I was wondering if it's possible to load cars from my profile AND his profile when we want to play multiplayer against each other. Is it possible?
 
You can't have 2 accounts signed in at the same time, so no it would not be possible.

I am not sure but, can you play 2 player on GT5? It says it on the case but I have not seen anything that allows 2 players.
 
You can't have 2 accounts signed in at the same time, so no it would not be possible.

I am not sure but, can you play 2 player on GT5? It says it on the case but I have not seen anything that allows 2 players.

Its on Arcade mode I believe.
 
Ah, thanks Aqua.
 
So in Arcade mode we can't use our own cars? Is there any way around this like a way to transfer cars to make them all on one profile?
 
You can use your cars in Arcade when you ''favorite'' the car, up to 100, then select ''favorites'' when in arcade.

As for transferring cars, as far as I know, sending 1 car in each 24hr period is the only way.
 
So should both of our favorite cars show up when we play 2 player even if the cars are in different profiles? Also, don't you have to transfer cars through the internet somehow?
 
Only the favorites of the account signed in will be there. As for Trxfering cars, all you do is select the car from your garage (cant send a car you are currently in) and on the left is an option for give car to a friend, there you would select which friend.
 
...Though it's worth pointing out that if you want both your brother and your cars on either account, you'll want to "dupe" them: backup your brothers save to a USB device, send whichever desired car to your account, then restore the backup save.

It's unfortunate that local multiplayer has become such an afterthought in this generation; GT1's Memory Card Battle was a lot of fun.
 
It's unfortunate that local multiplayer has become such an afterthought in this generation; GT1's Memory Card Battle was a lot of fun.

Yea!! I loved the older games where you could race against other people's cars like that!
 
Back