GT5 - NGP cross compatibility! Please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylinefx
  • 4 comments
  • 923 views

would you like it?

  • Yes, yes, yes!

    Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I'm not getting a NGP!

    Votes: 5 25.0%

  • Total voters
    20
Messages
865
I have a DFGT and I want to drive without the HUD, but I cannot see how fast I'm going or what gear I'm in.
Wouldn't you love to have the speed dials on a NGP just behind your wheel?!
 
skylinefx
I have a DFGT and I want to drive without the HUD, but I cannot see how fast I'm going or what gear I'm in.
Wouldn't you love to have the speed dials on a NGP just behind your wheel?!

I can agree to this even if I don't have a NGP or planning on getting one (got a first gen psp), but how would the app sync with the ps3??
 
Am I the only one who first thought "What does GT5 have to do with the NeoGeo Pocket?" when they saw "NGP"?
 
I would be totally for that. Sounds great. Especially if you could have current time and lap times on that. I feel like I would be faster at WRS if I didn't know how far ahead or behind I was on each lap. Put all that info on NGP.
 
Back