GT5 on the November edition of Qore

  • Thread starter Thread starter ploopsy
  • 66 comments
  • 13,805 views
OMG!What a weird music...I expect beautiful music such as in weather or E3 2010 trailer...GT always had good music.Damn.I hope this is not intro song.
 
Last edited:
sorry, got distracted by her legs. no idea what the video wa sabout!
 
I think SONY was looking for a band and song which could work in all non-Asian regions. Err... maybe this could work, but I'm betting most people dislike Planetary GO!, and would be much happier with Moon Over The Castle. I know I would be...

As for the car reveals, I'm hoping those aren't a sign of Race Mod, instead are Tuner Mods. If these are examples of Race Mod, they're some pretty boring results.
 
The GT4 intro was epic, the music fit perfectly. There's no need for those 🤬 with their colored hair and make-up :crazy::yuck:

Seriously, are they marketing this game towards 14 year old emo kids now ? 👎
 
I believe most of the video is from the final version of the game, but it shows different builds.

At 3:35, we can see a big improvement on the suspensions. At 4:19 we can see skidmarks, but no at 4:02 and 4:14.

The view of the guy(?) in red is pretty nice: the girl points her legs on his direction. What a girl by the way... :drool:.
 
Anyone know if they tried a sample of the actual GT5 game in its final stages? Or is it just a small upgraded demo from the Best Buy one?
 
It sounded like it was just one of the demo's that we have all seen and some of us have played.
 
I think the S2K and RX7 are in race mod costumes. If so, those are great!!
 
Looking at the race mod icon(just a numbered square on the side of the car) and seeing the screens of the Lotus/TVR makes it seem that "race modding" is just a number sticker :(
 
Do you think you could provide more freeze frames. (like the backfire and anyother cool findings)

Thanks :)
 
Looking at the race mod icon(just a numbered square on the side of the car) and seeing the screens of the Lotus/TVR makes it seem that "race modding" is just a number sticker :(

I think it varied from car to car in GT2. I think some cars get proper liveries, based on famous race cars, and some just get a number, but performance is improved too. I haven't played it for ages but I have it in a drawer somewhere so I'll have a look.
 
Is that a new track? 4:43

It doesn't seem to be any of the snow tracks in gt4...
 
Red Lexus and Silver/Blue Nissan GTR was in Top Gear Magazine. The rest is new. I like the S2000 and TVR drift/racing modification. Nice find ploopsy! Thanks!
 
Is this the same Tuned Tuscan, just black and without the number?


I noticed it has Recaro racing seats inside. Interesting the entire field is made of tuned cars, some are generic and some are from real companies.

Is that a new track? 4:43
It doesn't seem to be any of the snow tracks in gt4...

Yes you see some of it in the weather trailer too, the straight has Chamonix signs at the side, so it's a new Chamonix track or a Course maker environment.
 
Last edited:
Visible backfires! 👍

Thumbs down for Gerard Waytoogay 👎

Pretty funny how the girl positioned herself perfectly to give the whole band a nice view of her cooter:lol:
 
76363_453202219791_583659791_5011610_2626712_n.jpg


A Honda S2000 Drift Spec? And a Mazda RX-7? Drift Spec?
That FD3S maybe can be the famous RE-Amemiya "Touge Monster"?
rextremelegendtmon1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0sqXVkMRQ

PS:
I love the epic backfires:drool:
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6559/85958687.jpg
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4800/28517922.jpg
 
That FD3S maybe can be the famous RE-Amemiya "Touge Monster"?
Sure looks like it. Touge in GT5? Add that with point to point course maker.
Endless-Logo.b.jpg
 
Awesome thanks for screens.👍
 
That girl in the red jacket has an annoying voice....oh wait a second!!!

Yea but she sure is cute though.

I'm not a huge fan of MCR but I think it won't bug me much, them being the intro band, when I'm drooling over all the eyecandy.
 
Meh, MCR isn't the band I would've gone for, but what the helll, they sure could've done worse. Basically, anything hip-hop related would've been worse.

Hate to admit it, but 'Na na na' doesn't even sound that bad. And the bands im usually listen to are more along the lines of Rob Zombie, Powerman5000 and Shinedown...
 
:lol: Stop complaining. It could have been Adam Lambert or something. Give PD their due, at least MCR are a popular band. I'd previously never heard of.. whoever done the song for GT3.

alb.jpg


Not that I've got anything against him but just not a fan that's all, plus I'd never heard of him until I seen him on Oprah. Given the choice, I'd rather MCR. Just my view.
 
:lol: Stop complaining. It could have been Adam Lambert or something.
It could've been 50Cent telling you to put more bling on your car for maximum respect from the hood :dopey:
 
It could've been 50Cent telling you to put more bling on your car for maximum respect from the hood :dopey:

Don't even go there..:lol:,But yeah I suppose when it's put like that, we coulda been worse off..
 
If Kanye West Interupts half way through the intro.. I'm not gonna be happy at all.
 
Looking forward to the gif's from this video :)
@4:46 anyone?
 
YES Re-Amemiya RX7!

Does that mean us rotary fanatics will have access to the Re-A kit?
What I also want to know is, if we are able to just install separate parts, instead of the whole kit e.g. just the front bumper.

RE-Xtreme_Event_D10805c.jpg


Although I still want the Fujita Engineering RX7...
092104.jpg
 
Does that mean us rotary fanatics will have access to the Re-A kit?[/IMG]

*Drool* That would be awesome!
 
THANK YOU THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!!
Sorry for this but I found some possibly new cars around and about on the videos, so enjoy!

If I am wrong then please correct me, but I have a feeling we haven't seen some of these before, so happy hunting!

73844_453202094791_583659791_5011602_2863532_n.jpg


Nascar. Any new ones?
( Zuel No..)

73233_453202124791_583659791_5011604_5970132_n.jpg


A Nissan what...? ( Zuel:Nissan Silvia S15 With a Top Secret)

149018_453202134791_583659791_5011605_1132780_n.jpg

(Zuel;Can't tell the farthest but Lotus Elise) ( The other is also an Elise, the other is the R Elise)
74295_453202149791_583659791_5011606_2611752_n.jpg

TVR Tuscan Speed Six
Updated Tuned Cars?! Or possibly back to the GT1 (or 2) Race modifications?

73990_453202169791_583659791_5011607_5229517_n.jpg


Renault 5 Maxi Turbo thing.
(Zuel: Yes your right)
40754_453202194791_583659791_5011608_5326572_n.jpg


Have we seen the Red Lexus at the back before? (2010 ZENT Cerumo SC430 Super GT?)
(Zuel: Yes we have have)
74516_453202209791_583659791_5011609_7924878_n.jpg


Same goes for the HIS Advan Kondo GT-R 2009/2010?

76363_453202219791_583659791_5011610_2626712_n.jpg


A Honda S2000 Drift Spec? And a Mazda RX-7? Drift Spec?
(Zuel: RE Amemiya Mazda RX-7 FD 2009 D-1 Drift Car)
28mn3pc.png


I believe that says NISMO I had to replay it in 720p fullscreen.
Yes it does. So we now know we'll be able to add Manufacture logos.

I you wish to find out more about the Gran Turismo 5 Body Molding please go to thread below. Read my post's and from there you'll be able to follow what will be available.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72727
 
Last edited:
If Kanye West Interupts half way through the intro.. I'm not gonna be happy at all.

I would find that quite amusing lol and with that I would much rather hear Kanye then MCR.
 
Back