GT5 on the November edition of Qore

  • Thread starter Thread starter ploopsy
  • 66 comments
  • 13,805 views
Yes it does. So we now know we'll be able to add Manufacture logos.
Unless it's a tuned car that can be bought just like that in the game. Or unless the 'Nismo' logo hails from adding the rear bumper (as in, it's part of the rear bumper by default).

Or it comes with the race conversion. Which I consider to be the most likely option here.

I would find that quite amusing lol and with that I would much rather hear Kanye then MCR.
"Yo MCR, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finsih your song, but Daiki Kasho did one of the best GT intro songs of all time. OF ALL TIME!"

Like that?
 
Last edited:
I got to get home so i can get this stuff up.. Foot Ball will just have to wait.
 
"Yo MCR, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finsih your song, but Daiki Kasho did one of the best GT intro songs of all time. OF ALL TIME!"

Like that?

Yes and then transition into a Moon Over the Castle Remix.
 
Oh, My Chemical Romance are doing the intro song? I heard the black parade and best day ever by them and liked their songs. Hopefully this one is good.

On another note i find it kinda funny how Sony doesn't stop people from putting Qore up on youtube even though it's a paid for thing lol.
 
A Nissan what...? ( Zuel:Nissan Silvia S15 With a Top Secret)

Thats no Top secret or Nismo kit, i have never seen it before.
 
Yay race modifications are back, first off im gonna do licences to test the cars :) gonna b awsum
 
That FD3S maybe can be the famous RE-Amemiya "Touge Monster"?
rextremelegendtmon1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0sqXVkMRQ

PS:
I love the epic backfires:drool:
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6559/85958687.jpg
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4800/28517922.jpg

That is the one, it says in the description part when you get the car. They forgot to add the Asparadrink Bottle decal though on the back side.
 
Back