GT5 Online Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neal
  • 1,066 comments
  • 100,029 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
gtp id : knapo
psn id : knapo

add me in guys!
 
Me too!
user: Moontallico
PSN: Moontallico
 
psn ID randog57 gt planet ID randog57 please add me in tks
 
Fair racing sounds cool :)
Please add me too:

Blom - blam2009
 
Last edited:
Could you change my PSN id to Dracwolley, minus the "GTP_" prefix? I really don't know what happened to that account :/
 
psn: arthurenzo
gtp: arthurenzo
 
PSN: kashkash7867
GTP: kashkash7867

Feel free to add me, just state you're from here, btw i'm pretty ****** at GT but i'm looking to get better.
 
GTP id: three60
PSN id: ribafish

See you on the track:sly:
 
GTP id: R-Hondista
PSN ID: RickVTEC

Guys, when will the GT5 online mode will be active?
 
PSN: Rennsport
 
gt_5p1d3r psn
GTP_TURISMO. But I do not live up to this name.
 
Guys I'm allready added under psn: lbsf1 however I will probably be racing gt5 on my GTP_lbsf1 name so if that could be added aswell.

Sorry about the mistake.
 
PSN: Cpt. Disaster
GTP: Cpt. Disaster
 
PSN: robin5speed
GTP: Robin_5speed

From Sweden
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PSN: goatslunch
GTP: goatslunch

Thanks
 
Add me plz

PSN ID: ferhound
 
GTP: davelis
PSN: java_NCL
 
GTP: davelis
PSN: java_NCL
Welcome to GTP, davelis. If you refer back to Neal's first post, to make it easier on him he'd like your information formatted like this:

davelis - java_NCL

:)
 
hey add me PSN ID: zepheadGT3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back