GT5 Online Mode

• Thread starter Neal
  • 1,066 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The list in the first post has been updated and amended up to this point. Thanks to everyone who has posted in the preferred format described in the first post, it makes my life much easier updating the list which will be even more important in the coming weeks 👍

Also 👍 to everyone who has posted their thanks for running this list :)

I will be keeping this list as up to date as possible but I can't guarantee it will be updated everyday, with that in mind feel free to start adding people to the friends list on your PS3 as soon as you've posted your PSN_ID here. Also there have been quite a few people posting their PSN_ID's multiple times which is causing duplicate entries on the list and more work for me, please can you post your PSN_ID once and I will add you to the list as soon as I can.

TORA-jenson09

I run The Online Racing Association, the world's only sim racing group officially recognised by a real world racing governing body. We all race cleanly and have been around for over three years. Very much looking forward to GT5 online racing :)

Updated again.

TORA-jenson09

I run The Online Racing Association, the world's only sim racing group officially recognised by a real world racing governing body. We all race cleanly and have been around for over three years. Very much looking forward to GT5 online racing :)

Good to have you on board then :)👍

Mine is: Willbo87

I'm a total noob to the series although I played the first two over a friends back in the day. Hopefully going to tune up a drift car, so anybody who wants to have a laugh and a chat add me. Cheers

Updated again...don't expect this level of service come Wednesday ;)

Mine is: Willbo87

I'm a total noob to the series although I played the first two over a friends back in the day. Hopefully going to tune up a drift car, so anybody who wants to have a laugh and a chat add me. Cheers

You're already on the list, you posted 2 weeks ago!

Hi Neal, please add me too!

PSN: concrete_cow

(i've PM'ed you too, please ignore this if you have have seen that already)

Cheers

List updated

Hi Neal, please add me too!

PSN: concrete_cow

(i've PM'ed you too, please ignore this if you have have seen that already)

Cheers

Just saw that, all good and you're on the list 👍

I doubt people would finish the 25 lap race, if they are one of the last.
There should be a great reward anyways.

What i would like to see, is Credit Win based on position in race, and position in timetrail at once. So even if you have ridden a crappy car, and got one of the last, you still would get decent amount of credits, because you have driven very good.

But i don't know if it's practical.

Hi,

Can I please be added to the list. I can't have GTP_ infront of my PSN_ID as I have a few friends who know me by that name.

SpamIrwin - SpamIrwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back