GT5 Online Mode

• Thread starter Neal
  • 1,066 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSN ID - RattyMcClelland

(On a side note - How do you get your garage cars to use online. I was in my Prelude Type S went online and the car want appropiate so i wanted my EK9 tuned. But it wasnt there. I read you have to select it for online but you cant use it offline and vice versa.
Any help? This thread semed most relative and i cannot open a new thread myself.)

It seems you have to 'favorite' your cars before you can take them online.

Also below are some pointers for arranging your own sessions.

• Don't forget to favourite your car(s) which you wish to use in order to be able to use them online.
  • Attendees will need to add the host's PSN ID to their PS3 friends list so they can join the hosts "My Lounge" via community in GT Life.
  • If you are joining a track day once you are in the "MY Lounge" hit go to track when ready then hit Free Run but not Start Race.

I think point 2 is the pain in the system, we will end up with a huge amount of friends.

The last point happened to me yesterday a friend accidentally hit Start Race. I was pulled out of the Free Run and put in the race, at least he let me win. :)

======================

P.S.: Since I installed GT5 yesterday I might also try to get my level up a bit further in the game and limit the online.

Last edited:
New 100" projector fitted - check. Racing seat delivered - check. GT5 in the PS3.... Check!!! All I'm missing now is the smell of rubber!

Just joined GTP and look forward to seeing you all on the track.

J ---- PSN - JamieH76

[URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/member.php?u=113334]Kemikz[/URL]- GTP_Kemikz

PSN: dotazam

I mostly play online during the weekends. Not much of a good driver and pretty much new to online console gaming but if anyone up for a fun race do add me. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back