GT5 Online Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neal
  • 1,066 comments
  • 100,041 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSN = ReLoaDeD57

looking to chat about GT5 and unlocking cars.
 
PSN: torkue

Looking for fair pilots....

G25
 
PSN: ryryryan

DFPro

Looking for fellow GT players, though won't be racing online till xmas (will be playing\uploading\chatting all the time though)
 
PSN = NeoXenzaka

Add me for clean racing. Looking for friends, groups and teams to join. Great driver. Nissan & Ifinity driver.
 
lunchbox147 PSN ID : GTP_lunchbox

I am 39 from the u.k. Any Grumpy Old U.K. Racers add me.
Using 20 meg connection hardwired.
 
Deltac - turbo_delta

Italian driver:tup:

See you on the track...probably in a lancia delta :lol:
 
Rampage917x

DFGT

I race fair and I'll give you room if you have the line. Return the favor and we'll get along fine.:)
 
My PSN is no longer MildAshers. It is now, MagpieRacer.
 
PSN- FAVREL

Canadian Driver loving GT5
 
PSN- phate71

G27

Looking forward to some good/clean racing!
 
PSN EastBay580

DFGT

Just looking for people to race with
 
PSN Eastbay580

Logitech driving force gt

Looking for people to race
 
i was just playing couple of minutes ago .. damn GT5 is GREAT online!!

clean races - NO AIDS (TC/ASM etc etc's)

Elbowz_11 - Elbowz_11


Logitech G27
Playseat Evo Alcantara
Samsung 55" LCD
 
I have created a new "Add your PSN ID for unofficial GTP informal racing" thread in the GT5 Online Racing Forum specifically for adding your PSN ID's for informal My Lounge sessions and copied the list in the first post into it. As this thread was originally for discussing GT5's online mode prior to release there are many posts that do not relate to adding PSN ID's hence the reason for creating a new thread rather than moving this one. If you want your entry on the list amending please PM with the details and I will make the changes but don't post here as I may miss it.

Cheers

Neal
 
GTP_Voltaic
Voltaic01
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back