GT5 Online Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neal
  • 1,066 comments
  • 100,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings. I'm not a very fast driver, but I vote for clean and fair races.
Add me if you are interested. PSN ID: unit_one

P.S. Don't forget to provide a photo of yourself xD

(I am a daily visitor to this forum, but I don't post very often)
 
I'll sign up if it's ok.

Of course, done 👍

Greetings. I'm not a very fast driver, but I vote for clean and fair races.

Neither am I mate but the more the merrier, added to the list.

Send a friend request to everyone. Only maxattack added me. Do the rest of you guys not like me? :confused: lol

I guess peopel are in work/school or are keeping track of E3 info so I'm sure everyone will accept their invites when they turn their PS3's on ;)
 
Neither am I mate but the more the merrier, added to the list.



I guess peopel are in work/school or are keeping track of E3 info so I'm sure everyone will accept their invites when they turn their PS3's on ;)

Thanx! I look forward to enjoy the game and good online races!
I will miss Sony's E3 though, I have this nasty night shift today @ Ericsson...
Good luck everyone!
 
Thanx! I look forward to enjoy the game and good online races!
I will miss Sony's E3 though, I have this nasty night shift today @ Ericsson...
Good luck everyone!

You should follow one of the live blogs on you phone if you can Engadget will be covering it
 
Hi guys.

My PSN id - Solidnads

Please feel free to add me. I like a good clean race with anyone aslong as there is no ramming or wall riding.

Look foreward to race some of you.
 
Welcome Sidders, good to see another Scouser on the list :cheers:
 
Of course, done 👍



Neither am I mate but the more the merrier, added to the list.



I guess peopel are in work/school or are keeping track of E3 info so I'm sure everyone will accept their invites when they turn their PS3's on ;)

I was only joking
 
Thanks Evilneal

Good to see another scouser indeed.


I will make a GTP account for PSN soon.
 
GTP_Mark8539 can go on the list as well. :)
 
Hi can I be added to the list. :)

I'm luke
psn: lbsf1_GTP
wrs division 4.

Hope to be racing with you guys soon. :sly:
 
Marky5244 & Ibsf1 both added :cheers:

hopefully we'll find out how soon in a few hours :)
 
flnnersj-the second letter is an L(not capital)
 
Hi guys,

I'm Chris and you can put my tag on that list 👍

PSN: GTP_Crispy74
Division 2 Bronze
 
Hi,

My name is Vitor. These days I've been mostly supercar challenge offline (much better than prologue with a g27 IMHO), but after GT5 release I believe that will change.

My PSN ID is vitormazzi_, feel free to add me to your lists.
 
speed157

Note: I don't play online too much.
 
Guys
I've just connected to my PS3 with my new GTP_2299 PSN ID so, now, it should be possible to send me invitations . I'll do the same and I'll accept your invitations from tomorrow on.
Tonight I will be busy with you :)
 
PSN ID: DeolTheBeast

I'll be playing quite a bit on the arrival of the game :)
 
Appie = PSN ID : appie17 :D
 
GTP_Tommi2000

Looking forward to it.:)
 
cletus2344 Please add me too, thanks.
 
GTP_nani180

Feel free to add me! :)
 
Raagentreg

Not online at the moment, but will be semi-active in 3 weeks time!
 
Add me to the list

PSN: JerCrest

Gran Turismo Planet ID:Jercrestgtp
 
In celebration of this momentous occasion, I to would like to be added to this list.

PSN ID: Miranda_J
 
GTP_baubry, Div 3 bronze
 
PSN ID: gtone339
 
PSN: Ikubakemono

Will be active when the time gets closer. Used to do TT competitively can't wait to come back
 
Hi, I would like to be added to the list please
PSN id: Remy_K

Feel free to add me, and can't wait to have a good clean race

Best
Jeremy
 
Sounds Great!! My PSN id is GTP_Tigerstyle
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back