GT5 Online Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neal
  • 1,066 comments
  • 100,025 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
PAPPACLART

I will do the GTP qualifier when I get a chance.
 
I missed out on racing w/GTPers for Prologue, but I'll be there for GT5!

PSN: Stratosphere03
 
PSN: StretchY-

I would make a GTP one but that means re-adding all my mates and stuff.
 
PSN: M-Stall41
 
Hey Neal... Div. 5 Silver... Or you can just put backmarker next to my name... :p I do see some guys that can vouch for me... I can race... Really I can... just not really fast.. :lol:

I'm much better at moving sliders and changing number to make cars go fast... ;)
 
xStretch- & SUfan21 added 👍

Yo Blitz, I'd already spotted your division in your sig but I've changed them all to show the correct color so they stand out now :D You mean you can't move the sliders for the WRS qualifier?!?! Division 5 Bronze for me...I'll be the one holding up the pace car :lol:
 
xStretch- & SUfan21 added 👍

Yo Blitz, I'd already spotted your division in your sig but I've changed them all to show the correct color so they stand out now :D You mean you can't move the sliders for the WRS qualifier?!?! Division 5 Bronze for me...I'll be the one holding up the pace car :lol:

Cool! A fellow division mate.. 👍 Looks like we'll be having some good races together then!
 
Cool! A fellow division mate.. 👍 Looks like we'll be having some good races together then!

I haven't even done the qualifier yet but I doubt I'll better my estimate, judging by my online success on GT5P I may not qualify at all :ouch: Everyone knows the best action is fighting for the last few places so I'll see you there ;)
 
Psn id: Smh1989 (in big letters)
 
jdm-gt5 - jdm-s2000
 
Just made "GTP_Damage" Time to start over on prologue :)
 
GTP_Codename6

Looking forward to some clean and competitive racing!
 
I guess I ought to check in really.

GTP_Sigma

I lost my GTP_Stevisiov account.
 
All added 👍

Good stuff Steve, nice to have another Division 1 guy :cheers: :bowdown:
 
zerosnake99

Looking forward to race with you guys =]
 
A normal: aurelio_911 and a GTP one: GTP_aurelio_911
 
Could you replace my "oven93" one with "GTP_Owen" please :)

I though I'd join the gang :)
 
In the midst of all this disappointment I gotta give PD credit on this online mode. Its almost like they designed it specifically for GTPlanet.

PSN: thepatriots
 
In the midst of all this disappointment I gotta give PD credit on this online mode. Its almost like they designed it specifically for GTPlanet.

PSN: thepatriots

Except they are making a new GT5 forum :L, oh well all the fans can hang out here, while bumper car drivers can have flame warz over there ;)
 
spatsnaz

can't wait to dig into online!
 
Hi my PSN ID is saregamapa
Feel free to add me although I'm not a very fast driver. Also please accept my friend request. Thanks a lot.
 
Created a GT psn:

GTP_SUMO_POWER

Other psn:

lewiz3


Please add me to the list!
 
alexperalta0695 - GTP_Tifosi0695
 
GTP_Super_T

I'm in the WRS registry too, Division 4 silver.
 
akiraacecombat, as my nickname lol , but is for racing in GT5 full version,hope to see you guys in November :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back