GT5 Pictorial Wishlist

my father has a ruska sprinter (VW)buggy, 1.8L 4 cyl. inline engine, 550kilo, like a rocket...
so a VW buggy:
pics-med-171-309756-vw-buggy.jpg

These are my ultimate drag races!!

Bugatti Veyron and Mclaren F1
The Veyron is faster 0-60,0-100, standing qtr and top speed, however as one viewer pointed out to me:
"The mclaren was faster up untill 170 because of the bugattis cooling. That car belongs to Rowan Atkinson. I can tell you, seeing as Andy Wilman, producer of Top Gear, gave a detailed account of the race to him, that it was not, 'driver error'. On a dry British road, the Bugatti may have been faster but the race was done in the blistering heat of Abu Dhabi and the Mclaren was faster"

Others have commented on the fact that the heat affects the volumetric efficiency of the turbos on the Bugatti losing power, and this is probably why the Veyron took time to win over the normal aspirated F1.

Pagani Zonda F vs Bugatti Veyron drag race

Lamborghini Murielago LP 670-4 SV vs. Mclaren SLR 722

* Mod deleted Ken Block Gymkana video as it's a repost and has been put up many times before in various areas of the site already. *

Last edited by a moderator:
pic-46768.jpeg

IDK if its been pictorially wished upon but i wish to FINALLY be able to drive the Acura Integra early 90's version, i was disapointed that in GT4 they had the crappy old Accord but not the old Integra!

car fanatic, stop with the triple posting. Just edit one post and put all you want in it instead of posting one after another. The mods will ban you if you keep doing that.

What!! No one wants to see them terrible old jeeps in the game. If you want an offroad game get Motorstorm.

They have the MB Carriege, why not Willy's? I happened to have learned how to drive a car with my Grandfather's Willy's Jeep just like the one in the photo at age 13 yrs old. He would take me out in a dry river bed and let me drive with a trailer hooked up to it. Great memories! 👍

I also have an itch about it being the new VW Scirocco, as KY has a slightly close relationship with VW, as they gave him a Golf 32 for helping him promote the company.

vw_scirocco_geneva.jpg

The Problem with some of the cars listed earlier in the thread (especially more everyday cars) is that they are only really wanted because of interior goodies and not for any performance reasons.

I dont really see where a satnav would be any use on "Test Course".

lister_storm(1993).jpg

Why won't they put the original Lister Storm in the game??

( From left to right )The first F1 car is a Yardley BRM, it might be the P160 i don't know.The second BRM is the H16 from the 60's.The third F1 car to me is the coolest of them all, the 1951 BRM V16 ( incredible engine and exhaust music :drool:).Hope you like them.

Attachments

• DSC_0177.jpg
    DSC_0177.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 10
  • BRM H16.jpg
    BRM H16.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 8
  • BRM V16.jpg
    BRM V16.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
ajprice those are the worst cars i have ever seen in my life. Of all the beautiful fast cars in the world you want them.

May I ask why you feel the need to criticize other people for cars they want? Just because they aren't cars you like doesn't mean you have to go. Again, not everyone wants the same stereotypical Super cars you want.

actually just go to this website it shows all the turbo f1 cars i would want.

Those are pretty cool, you've gotta have respect for older cars like that now-days. Also check out how wide those rear tyres are on some of them :crazy:

JonesWilliamsFW07VilleneuveNL1979.jpg

these are the cars i want to see in the game.

why is there a tyre on the right of the picture

i wouldalso like to see karts in the game like

non gearbox rotax
rotax1.jpg

or superkarts like
7Superkart060923-292.jpg

these could outrun a moto gp bike

most f1 drivers started out in karting so they should have karts in the game

Last edited:
"why is there a tyre on the right of the picture?"

The car in seventh place is missing its left front wheel.
btw, that track looks like Zandvoort. IS it

"why is there a tyre on the right of the picture?"

The car in seventh place is missing its left front wheel.
btw, that track looks like Zandvoort. IS it

thanks for that.

i don't know what track it is i'm a teenager so i wasn't around then i just think the cars are really awsome so they should be in the game.

what do you think of karts in the game.

i dont know about karts but all versions of f1 cars would be nice from the oldies too new age once and yes the track in the picture looks like the zandvoort straight just before tarzan corner

ajprice those are the worst cars i have ever seen in my life. Of all the beautiful fast cars in the world you want them.

Thanks for your opinion, and enjoy playing your Need For Speed games while you're waiting for GT5. I drive a Smart, I have an interest in them, and I think it would be good, personally, to have some in the game. This is a game that has a range of small cars in previous versions like Ford Ka, Nissan Micra and many Japanese micro cars. This is Gran Turismo, it's known for havin a range of cars from small city cars to racing cars, I'd like to see my car or something like it in the game, however slow and ugly it is to you. By the way, the red roadster is a Brabus built car, with 2 smart engines combined to make a 1.4 bi-turbo V6 with over 200bhp, so they're not all slow.

Back