GT5 Pictorial Wishlist

Lola frisbeeee!
frisbee.jpg

JonesWilliamsFW07VilleneuveNL1979.jpg

I wonder how the middle left car lost its wheel. No one is really close to it and all the other cars are mint (even the three wheeled car is mint minus the wheel).

It would be great to see F1 cars like this and from before and after make it into the game.

JonesWilliamsFW07VilleneuveNL1979.jpg

I wonder how the middle left car lost its wheel. No one is really close to it and all the other cars are mint (even the three wheeled car is mint minus the wheel).

It would be great to see F1 cars like this and from before and after make it into the game.

if you look into my other posts in different threads i got into lots of trouble for saying those cars in those days were so scary in drivers risked their lives everytime they steped into the car because it was the days before health and saftey videos, then i said rip aryton senna.

i got shouted at by everyone for saying that bu here is a bit of proof today the tyre would stay on tethered to the car by one of those thether things back then they didn't think of anything like that the cars were an engine with a small space left for the driver.

i think the wheel just came off proving the scaryness of these cars.

please don't shout at me again i'm just trying to answer the question. yes i know f1 is still dangerous and that saftey inmprovements are good.

IbsF1 i think you will have to ask an engineer who genuinely worked on these F1 cars from this era for ansewering your own question :).

after watching top gear i'm reminded of the awesomeness of utes....

hsv-maloo-2-big.jpg

drift trials would be fun with a Maloo.... and i don't even like drifting.

I guess I just want to own a digital one since i'll never see one in the good 'ol usa.

Last edited:
LOL!! I happen to think it'd be quite cool to have a Willy in the game. (Sorry if they're not Willy's but, im a noob with jeeps). Because if theres engine swapping.. you could put an LS7 in it, build it up to about 700HP or so.. and use it for a dirt Rally car.

See as I said in my previous post, the cars that may seem not cool can be made into extreme fun.

Close enough; the big one is a "Kaiser Jeep M714"; probably the biggest Jeep ever built, and the little one is the original Jeep Willys, probably the smallest. lol

zog
after watching top gear i'm reminded of the awesomeness of utes....

hsv-maloo-2-big.jpg

drift trials would be fun with a Maloo.... and i don't even like drifting.

I guess I just want to own a digital one since i'll never see one in the good 'ol usa.

Unless you end up finding one of those car builders who do dead on replicas of the real thing. I remember reading the news about one guy who hand fabricated and built his own Lamborghini Contach from scratch.

i think with current importation laws in the US i just have to wait 20 or 25 years and it's really easy to import something. just hope someone has one sitting in their garage 25 years from now :)

I don't see any reason why this couldn't be in GT, again. :sly:

The MP4/6 (1991) was never in GT. GT3 had the MP4/4 (1988) and the MP4/5b (1990). It would be so much better to drive these cars with the actual liveries though. Of course we won't see "Marlboro" but the colours and other sponsors would be sufficient.

These probs won't make it in but

Zenvo ST1
2009-Zenvo-ST1-Studio-Front-Angle-Top-1024x768.jpg

The 300mph Mosler Landshark
mosler.jpg

And of course
KITT_oud.jpg

One of the most beutiful and underated cars in existence imo, even in stock form sans Turbo Boost lol.

And this, would be well funny with damage
worlds-smallest-car.jpg

Last edited:
^ ^ It looks like Postman Pat's van.

It used to be Postman Pat's van, one of those coin operated ones that little kids sit in. And this fella thought it would be a good idea to fit it with an engine and make it road legal...

I think GT5 would need a karting track for this to be any fun, I wouldn't have the patience to drive it round anything longer than London :lol:

It used to be Postman Pat's van, one of those coin operated ones that little kids sit in. And this fella thought it would be a good idea to fit it with an engine and make it road legal...

I think GT5 would need a karting track for this to be any fun, I wouldn't have the patience to drive it round anything longer than London :lol:

LOL :lol: Could you imagine Sarthe or Test Course? oh my.. you wouldnt time it with a stop watch, more like a calendar.

So bored!..

Audi 90 GTO
90imsa6ln0.jpg

imsa1.jpg

BMW M635csi, it would be nice to have Alpina as a tuner also.
bmw6e24m635csi1.jpg

Renault megane trophy looks very cool:
renault104i.jpg

and the new one:
081002z2009renaultmegan.jpg

Renault Alpine A443:
800pxrenaultalpinea443d.jpg

13626331891ec469e982.jpg

looks like I might have to babysit this one...I've never seen so many noobs in my life....

Crispy: too late, dude. the civvie Storm was allready in GT2.

i suggest that some of you start putting ID tags with pics for the yanks. americans won't recognise 75% of cars made outside the US in europe and some places in Asia.

that fairlady is yuk. those wheels are stupid.

In fact, I'd like it if that car was in the game, so every time you hit a decent sized bump with any lock on, the wheels with their 2mm clearance rip the wheel arches off, and the skinny tires get sliced up and you have to drive round to the pits to get a brand new set of rimz. It would be funny watching people delicately coaxing them round the track.

+1 furai!

Back