GT5 Pictorial Wishlist

Jim Prower
-HOT WHEELS-

Twin Mill Concept '01

061019.jpg

Do those big intakes ACTUALLY do somthing? If not, thats Mr. Rice-a-roni :lol:

Master_Yoda
Do those big intakes ACTUALLY do somthing? If not, thats Mr. Rice-a-roni :lol:

hell, yes, they do something. Feed into Dual Quads on top of big GMC-type Superchargers. on each engine. and both engines run, and contribute to output.

the main reason for their size, though, is that this car was originally a 1/64th scale model, and everything had to be scaled up.

this one will scare every V8 and VTAK fanatics back to theri mommas..

BEHOLD!

The Almighty Lotus Lada!

lada.jpg

185 bhp from 2l twincam. total works did cost 100k£.:dopey:

take that, Type R!

Impressive. Though, you'd never see one off of a racetrack in America. It'd never pass emissions!

oh, by the way, an Acura Integra Type R could easily make that much power on 1.8L, and still be street legal.

Devil's Advocate!

1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe
award_student1.jpg

1991 Chevy or GMC Suburban
16_1.jpg

1962 Ferrari 250 GTO
250_gto_3729_1962.jpg

1955 Chevy truck
chev5502.JPG

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible
16.jpg

1931 Rolls Royce Phantom II Henley Roadster
tidbits_08.jpg

1949 MG TC
le_mgtc.jpg

1957 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster
Mercedes_Benz_58_300SL_Roadster_Silver_sf1.jpg

1955 Porsche 356a Speedster
1163-1.jpg

Nathan1956
1991 Chevy or GMC Suburban
16_1.jpg

Oh....kaaaay....

do you own one? That's the only logical explanation I can think of for wanting to include that....the C-10 Blazer would be so much better.

Jim Prower
Oh....kaaaay....

do you own one? That's the only logical explanation I can think of for wanting to include that....the C-10 Blazer would be so much better.

Actually I don't own one but I do own a 3/4 ton Truck with the same body style.
I am a big fan of that year suburban. Its one of those vehicles I want to find and buy someday.

Jim Prower
Impressive. Though, you'd never see one off of a racetrack in America. It'd never pass emissions!

oh, by the way, an Acura Integra Type R could easily make that much power on 1.8L, and still be street legal.

Devil's Advocate!

err.. 2l 185bhp engine can't pass your emissions regulations, yet 500 bhp 427ci V8's can? :confused: damn.. US emissions laws is ****ed up way beyond recognition..:lol: prolly wanting to keep the imports out from the market..

Got a few more

1934 Bugatti t-59
mptn-1934_bugatti_t-59_charles_mccabe.jpg

1967 Dodge Charger
1967_DODGE_CHARGER-1.JPG

1969 Chevrolet Corvair
chev6901.jpg

1955 Dodge Royal Lancer Hardtop
219769152frJNrk_ph.jpg

1958 Cadillac Eldorado Seville
219963640makLLf_ph.jpg

1965 Pontiac Catalina 2+2
Rauch_1965_Pontiac.jpg

1965 Pontiac Acadian
1965-Pontiac-Acadian-green-fa-sy.jpg

1969 Pontiac Beaumont
537473_2_full.jpg

if GT5 would have photomode (which i doubt they wouldnt) then this will be the ultimate car for all those reflection craving photo people..

behold Audi A8 made of solid silver.. from a saudi sheik..

silveraudi1_small.jpg

silveraudi2_small.jpg

silveraudi3_small.jpg

-----Toyota Starlet (KP61)-------
they had this on GT2..i love this thing!

kp61_two.jpg

toms_works_starlet.jpg

Leonidae
err.. 2l 185bhp engine can't pass your emissions regulations, yet 500 bhp 427ci V8's can? :confused: damn.. US emissions laws is ****ed up way beyond recognition..:lol: prolly wanting to keep the imports out from the market..

as old as that car is, probably not...it'd have to have a cat converter, which it likely doesn't.

As for the LS7 in the 'Vette...it has four cats, I think.

1969 Camaro ZL-1
69_zl1_18.jpg

Fred Gibb 1969 Camaro ZL-1
fredgibbcar.jpg

1967 Chevrolet Impala
Roberg_67Impala.jpg

1970 Ford Torino GT
Friesen_70Torino.jpg

1966 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible
Buck_66442.jpg

1966 Pontiac Gran Prix
Vansch_66PontGP.jpg

1965 Pontiac GTO Street Machine
65GTOWallpaper-800x600.jpg

1965 Pontiac GTO Hurst Edition
image004.jpg

1973 Pontiac Trans-Am 455 SD
FCars73TransAmSD_010.jpg

I know that I am posting a lot in this tread but I keep finding a lot of cars that I want in the game when it comes out!
Here are a few more:

1965 Dodge A-100
65DodgeA100CabForwardPickup.jpg

1966 Dodge Coronet Convertible
Robs66DodgeCoronetConvHemi.jpg

1969 Dodge Dart GTS
69DodgDartGTS.jpg

1969 Dodge Dart Swinger
Dons69DodgeSwingermikescar.jpg

1969 Dodge Super Bee
69DodgSuperBee.jpg

1966 Chevrolet Corvair Yenko Stinger
r-02-4040.jpg

1954 Jaguar XK120 OTS
jrc-02-3919.jpg

1974 Jaguar E-type Series III V-12
jsc-02-4037.jpg

1953 Jaguar C-Type
az06_r109_1.jpg

1964 Ferrari 250 GT Lusso
icfl.jpg

1949 Ferrari 166MM Barchetta
nl_v9-i09-1.jpg

1966 Pontiac Beaumont
2147429_1_full.jpg

1971 Pontiac Ventura Sprint
7172spnt.jpg

1970 Buick GS
larrys-1970-gs-455-main.jpg

1966 Buick Riviera
mariv66-01_50359.jpg

1965 Buick Riviera
MM18-BUG-Action34.jpg

1963 Buick Riviera
1963%20Buick%20Riviera.jpg

1966 Buick Wildcat
buic6601.JPG

1957 Chrylser New Yorker Convertible
1957%20chrysler%20new%20yorker%20cv%20f.JPG

1957 Crysler 300C
ql57lg.jpg

1959 Pontiac Bonneville Sport Coupe
1959%20pontiac%20bonneville%20f.JPG

1957 Ford Thunder-Bird F-Series Supercharged
1957%20ford%20tbird%20f%20black%20front.jpg

Nathan1956
Why do we need every Nissan Skyline that looks the same?
Not that there are any in this thread but they are in the game.
We don't even have half the Skylines, we don't even have a 4 door one. And we don't need every skyline... but please guys, 95% of te cars shown here are American cars, that only go straight... Think that of a game, IT WOULD SUCK ASS.

You forget that during their time, their handling was considered superb.

BTW, read up on the SRT-10 Coupe.
It goes fast in straight lines AND faster around courses than most European cars.

Master_Yoda
We don't even have half the Skylines, we don't even have a 4 door one. And we don't need every skyline... but please guys, 95% of te cars shown here are American cars, that only go straight... Think that of a game, IT WOULD SUCK ASS.

agreed.. 👍 xInfinity

*McLaren*
You forget that during their time, their handling was considered superb.

BTW, read up on the SRT-10 Coupe.
It goes fast in straight lines AND faster around courses than most European cars.
There is a select few good handling American muscle cars, all of the others are utter crap on the turns.

super cirrus
You guys are bashing the handling of 40 year old cars? Do some research on the trans-am racing series.
No, where bashing on the fact that 95% of the cars in here are American Muscle cars. And that would make the game COMPLETLY BORING, because of most of them are raced as 1/4 races, and thats not what this game is all about.

And that's why I sadi read up on the trans-am racing series, becuase you guys seem completely ignorant of the fact that a lot of these muscle cars were actually raced on road racing cirsuits. Hell, 90% of the cars in GT aren't meant for racing in real life. Naturally aspirated 300Z? 3000gt sl? Non Turbo skylines/sylvias/ etc. 1 hp motor carriages? That daihatsu midget? Lexus!! Have you ever driven a Lexus in real life? Other than the IS, they are the most unexciting cars for an enthusiast to drive. My point is, if only sports cars and no variety, THEN it would just be boring. So instead of complaining about a list of cars that more than likely won't be in GT5 anyway, just do what the thread starter asked and post some pics of cars you do want in the game.

super cirrus
And that's why I sadi read up on the trans-am racing series, becuase you guys seem completely ignorant of the fact that a lot of these muscle cars were actually raced on road racing cirsuits. Hell, 90% of the cars in GT aren't meant for racing in real life. Naturally aspirated 300Z? 3000gt sl? Non Turbo skylines/sylvias/ etc. 1 hp motor carriages? That daihatsu midget? Lexus!! Have you ever driven a Lexus in real life? Other than the IS, they are the most unexciting cars for an enthusiast to drive. My point is, if only sports cars and no variety, THEN it would just be boring. So instead of complaining about a list of cars that more than likely won't be in GT5 anyway, just do what the thread starter asked and post some pics of cars you do want in the game.

Lexus is boring? pfft. O and if you look in my profile, you'll see that i'm 15, i obiusly CAN'T drive....
But i know Lexus is NOT boring, cause the senior i get a ride in drives a Lexus, it's not a IS, but he loves the acceleration on it and it's much faster then his other car. Volvo Wagon... And he loves driving the Lexus, infact he say the Lexus is fun.

Anyways i was basically saying that a game full of Muscle cars to me is the most boring thing ever, i hate them compared to anything elese if you havn't noticed. And most of the regular ones that people have been showing can't handle, but the racecars, would be better, but still no where near as fun
EX: JGTC500cars, or DTM cars are soo much more fun.

So if your 15 and have never even driven the cars, how the hell are going to say that they suck at turning? Your just making assumptions. Also, comparing them to JGTC 500 cars is irrelevant, over 40 years of technology seperate the 2. It's like having a foot race between a 60 year old man and a 20 year old guy and being upset that the old man is slower.

Ok... One more American (The only one I will post)
AMC AMX
Andys%2069%20for%20web%20AMX.jpeg

OPEN INTERFACE TOM'S SC430 (GT500)
01.jpg

That's all for now...

A gamefull of Import Japanese and European cars is boring too.

All M-B look the same in the front.

All Japanese makers have those crap econoboxes in GT4 like Daihatsu Move. Do we race that? Oh, that car's good for nothing, not even going in straight line, btw.

All these American cars are necessary in a Japanese-overloaded game. Thats what I think every time I visit the American showroom; I cant believe they ignored Cadillac, the CTS-V! It was out before the game was completed, and it actually turns too. Or the new Corvette, I'm sure they had the concept Corvette to include.

I guess I may have lied about not posting anymore American Cars. There are too many Japanese cars there to have a true balance.

HACKr
I guess I may have lied about not posting anymore American Cars. There are too many Japanese cars there to have a true balance.

:lol:

Who cares, just post them!

I dont have the picture, but I'd like to see Ford GT (if it still havent been mentioned), '67 Coupe DeVille, '64 Impala SS.

Back