GT5 Prize Car List/Unlockables

• Thread starter OkeyD
  • 1,246 comments
@ German Muscle
The delta s4 rally car '85 is A-Spec only. I have completed the event and do not have that car, none have been sold.

A-Spec Expert
Tuning Car Grand Prix: HPA Motorsport Stage II R32
Schwarzwald League A: Opel Speedster Turbo ‘00
Historic Racing Car Cup: Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77
Trofeo Gallardo: Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85

What do you mean?

A-Spec Expert
Tuning Car Grand Prix: HPA Motorsport Stage II R32
Schwarzwald League A: Opel Speedster Turbo ‘00
Historic Racing Car Cup: Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77
Trofeo Gallardo: Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85

What do you mean?

Someone posted about winning that car in that series and u asked if it was B-Spec or A-Spec, was just clearing that up for you

EDIT: sorry I meant I completed the event in B-Spec and did not get that car.

B-spec Expert:
Polyphony Digital Cup: Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01

I believe. I finished it and should've checked this thread earlier :P

The images in his gallery show one picture where there are 3 X1's onscreen at once, so it looks like you're trying to beat other ones. I'll be at the challenge later tonight, so I'll post the full details.

No no. You dont have to beat the other cars, the pics are from practice with one make cars.
You have to beat the times in the test not racing in X1 challenge - just try to beat the bronze time
Gold and silver times out of reach....

Last edited:
No no. You dont have to beat the other cars, the pics are from practice with one make cars.
You have to beat the times in the test not racing in X1 challenge - just try to beat the bronze time
Gold and silver times out of reach....
Can you get it with a bronze time.

Yes i got it with all bronze on all events, i dont know what u get with all silver or gold, but that is impossible to reach - no one will have GT5 100% on trophies list
But i got manny manny money and exp points with bronze + the car

Yes i got it with all bronze on all events, i dont know what u get with all silver or gold, but that is impossible to reach - no one will have GT5 100% on trophies list
But i got manny manny money and exp points with bronze + the car
Thanks. At least you can get it with a bronze. As you say what could be the prizes for Gold and Silver.

I think I'll take your advice and stick with a bronze and just get the car. Mind you I'm still only at half way through Level 19.

OkeyD
Most of the 'P' and 'S' marks in the first post are now gone. ??

I copy/pasted German Muscle's updated list a while back but it didn't have them. I just re-did them all though :)

Also added how to win the X1. If people don't want that spoiled let me know.

Sadly grinding the Indy 500 may be the best XP/minute earner.

thanks man.. gonna do whatever it takes to get to 27 today at least... currently at 130k xp og 300k at level 26... hope indy carmakes it a little mmore fun

edit; a little less boring :)

Last edited:
Sadly grinding the Indy 500 may be the best XP/minute earner.

You almost guessed it right, but false
I did the Indy 500 endurance race 2-4 time so far (depends of how much exp points i needed)
it doesnt give you much money (225.000) but it gives a lot of exp points - 260.000

i did it with the minolta toyota and i needed 2h 20 mins to do it - for me easyest way to get lots of exp points

and i did the same today with the X1 - it took me 1h and 57 mins to complete the race - what a difference ey

Next week i will do the Suzuka 1000km and Nordschleife 4h

im currently saving money to buy the Peugeot 908 HDi and i will drive with it the 24h of Le Mans

I did the Indy 500 endurance race 2-4 time so far (depends of how much exp points i needed)
it doesnt give you much money (225.000) but it gives a lot of exp points - 260.000

i did it with the minolta toyota and i needed 2h 20 mins to do it - for me easyest way to get lots of exp points

and i did the same today with the X1 - it took me 1h and 57 mins to complete the race - what a difference ey

Next week i will do the Suzuka 1000km and Nordschleife 4h

im currently saving money to buy the Peugeot 908 HDi and i will drive with it the 24h of Le Mans

I think I might have a code for r8 tdi le mans stealth car code if ur interested.. gonna ask my friend later..

You say I guessed false, but then you go and repeat exactly what I said that the Indy 500 is the best earner :D

But yeah, it's about 2hrs 19minutes with the FormulaGT car. I'm amazed you're allowed to take the X1 to A-Spec races since you can't take the Ferrari F1 cars to A-Spec races.

Also, I saw you took a pic of a blue FormulaGT in your gallery? Were you able to borrow mine? On Nurburgring and Cote d' Azur did you run into the erratic AI behavior like I did racing in that series?

Yeh i asked you for Formula GT cuz i tought it never would appear in the used cars slot so i asked you - and then it appeared and i bought it

and yes the AI were not so good specially in Nurburgring cuz they spun on every lap in penultimate corner, but for Monaco it was ok for me

and for X1 if you want it in different colour then u have to reach level 40 to buy it....
i like the RBR stly colours more

I know that there are a few of these out here...but I just wanted a simple straight to the point...most current listing of prize cars.

I have been tracking the most current prize car listing down and here is the most current list so far.

Spreadsheed (Google Docs):

Webpage View

I'll try to keep these as current as possible with new car prizes for the endurance once they get added.

Let me know if you want anything else.

Yeh i asked you for Formula GT cuz i tought it never would appear in the used cars slot so i asked you - and then it appeared and i bought it

and yes the AI were not so good specially in Nurburgring cuz they spun on every lap in penultimate corner, but for Monaco it was ok for me

and for X1 if you want it in different colour then u have to reach level 40 to buy it....
i like the RBR stly colours more
Is that the other liviery in the Vettel video. Blue with silver lettering. I too prefer the F1 style liviery.

The only ones I know of are in my list. See 3 posts above. I'll do a search and see if I can find if there are any in arcade mode as well. If there are I'll add another tab just for photo locations.

I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION
Are there any premium prize cars that are not sold in dealerships or standard ones that weren't found in the used car dealership? I really wanna know but don't want to spoil too much prize cars for myself. I know there's the Art Morrison Corvette somewhere as well as some other cars but I want to be sure.

Back