GT5 Prize Car List/Unlockables

• Thread starter OkeyD
  • 1,246 comments
Also are DLC cars buyable with ingame credits? or do you need a bought DLC and then buy it for cash? As far as I know, I can't buy any DLCs or even download free ones

Also are DLC cars buyable with ingame credits? or do you need a bought DLC and then buy it for cash? As far as I know, I can't buy any DLCs or even download free ones

Once you buy the DLC, all the cars in the pack can be purchased for ingame credits. I have not played GT5 since the servers shut down and am not sure if you can still get DLC for it at all anymore...

As DHNate said you can not buy the DLC anymore.

Last edited:
That's sad. Someone who paid 10 dollars just to see that you don't have enough credits. One innovation Forza has over GT. Thank you for your advices everyone

Can the $4.5 million +- Formula GT car still be found in the used car lot? I have seen the list cycle thru after at least 50 races, but car never shows. Can't finish all the races without it, and the online lot is gone.

Can the $4.5 million +- Formula GT car still be found in the used car lot? I have seen the list cycle thru after at least 50 races, but car never shows. Can't finish all the races without it, and the online lot is gone.
Yes it can still be found in the used car lot. 👍

hello guys am not able to find a Japanese 79 or early car to take part in the Japanese Classics can anyone help me out i cant find it in the new car dealer or the used car dealer i know am late at playing GT5 am justing playing to get more use to this games so that it will b handy for me in GT6

hello guys am not able to find a Japanese 79 or early car to take part in the Japanese Classics can anyone help me out i cant find it in the new car dealer or the used car dealer i know am late at playing GT5 am justing playing to get more use to this games so that it will b handy for me in GT6

The Dome Zero Concept, Honda's, Toyota's Nissan's, Mazda's, and even some Mitsubishi's and Subaru's will work, just wait until one comes through the used car dealership that's pre 80's. Every time you race new cars should show up, so keep playing and wait until you see one.

P.S. I double checked and can confirm that there are no premium Japanese cars pre 80's era, sorry.

The Dome Zero Concept, Honda's, Toyota's Nissan's, Mazda's, and even some Mitsubishi's and Subaru's will work, just wait until one comes through the used car dealership that's pre 80's. Every time you race new cars should show up, so keep playing and wait until you see one.

P.S. I double checked and can confirm that there are no premium Japanese cars pre 80's era, sorry.

But the game requires this cars to complete the beginners level let me play other races and check weather I can find it in the used car dealer as you said

But the game requires this cars to complete the beginners level let me play other races and check weather I can find it in the used car dealer as you said

You can skip the Japanese 80's challenge and come back to do it later when you have a car for it. Just keep an eye on the dealership. ;)👍

You can skip the Japanese 80's challenge and come back to do it later when you have a car for it. Just keep an eye on the dealership. ;)👍

Thanks mate skipped it for a while and played another race and then checked for the cars as you said it will refresh I found it in the used car dealer and also completed that level

Thanks mate skipped it for a while and played another race and then checked for the cars as you said it will refresh I found it in the used car dealer and also completed that level

Awesome! Good luck on the challenges, and if you ever need help post in the forums or shoot me a PM. Hope to see you in some Gran Turismo multiplayer in the more recent games! :cheers:

Back