• Thread starter OkeyD
  • 1,246 comments
My first post to the boards! :)

B SPEC

BEGINNER SERIES
Sunday Cup - CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '97

AMATEUR SERIES
Clubman Cup - CELICA TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00

Start in the old Swiss city of Bern and travel across Italy to Rome in this special "Grand Tour," hitting a variety of races and time trials along the way.

Races where only Italian cars compete are a fantastic sight to behold. There is even a special additional feature for this mode waiting to be unlocked once you complete all of the events.

That is from the official feature list on the GT5 website. Anyone have a clue what that special additional feature is?

Cizeta V16T '94 Expert MR Sports car
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85 Gallardo Trophy
Lvl 5 B-spec gives you 2 drivers,
10 = 3 drivers
15 = 4 drivers (I'm guessing every 5 you get a new slot but I'm at lvl 17)

Cant remember the rest that I've had, only the Lancia stuck in my memory :) I'll update this as I do more..

Last edited:
Start in the old Swiss city of Bern and travel across Italy to Rome in this special "Grand Tour," hitting a variety of races and time trials along the way.

Races where only Italian cars compete are a fantastic sight to behold. There is even a special additional feature for this mode waiting to be unlocked once you complete all of the events.

That is from the official feature list on the GT5 website. Anyone have a clue what that special additional feature is?

I haven't looked carefully as it was late when I finished that, but it unlocked a tonne of new Photo Travel locations (four or so, really many)

The one thing that everyone probably gets different cars for is the level xx ticket you get for completing each mode. I just completed beginner mode and got a Skyline GT-R R32 '91 for it in Black Pearl (M) / Standard car. I actually hoped that I could use the ticket for buying a Premium Level 5 car from the dealership, but unfortunately not ...

By the way, the Dome Zero you win in Amateur mode is a good one for the classic Japanese race, and the old Countach you win in the Professional (?) Lamborghini race (for which I used the Gallardo) is a great car for winning the classic world series and european series. I had some trouble against the Miura's here and there, but I was lazy and put some racing mediums under the Countach to solve that problem. Now it's a crazy fast car and I think it could hold pretty well for very many races. Of course I want to use only Premium cars if at all possible. ;)

I think it refers to all of the special events, since it says special feature, I'm guessing its the Sebastian Vettel academy with the X1 👍

So would the ideal way to go through all these events is to start off getting the Bronze and work your way up to Gold? Once you obtain the gold trophy, you can longer claim the bronze/silver prizes, right?

Special Event / Gran Turismo Rally Advance Level 20 / Historic Rally Car ( Delta S4 Rally Car '85 )

Special event--- Top Gear test
Expert lv.gold ----> Jag XFR '10

A-spec
Expert
Japanese Championship ----->gran turismo 350Z RS
Polyphony Digital Cup ----->350Z GT4 Limited Edition (Z33) '05
Extreme
Schwarzwald League B ---->Pikes Peak Quattro Concept '03
Could you please get us a picture of the XFR? We have yet t see it in-game.

Could you please get us a picture of the XFR? We have yet t see it in-game.

MtAsoTarmac_2.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_1.jpg

MtAsoTarmac.jpg

For some reason it really is a standard car. Maybe PD just didn't have the time to model it's interior yet. Perhaps it'll become a premium in an update.

Yeah I won the XFR today and was super excited because I didn't know it was even in the game. Then I found out it was standard :crazy:

has anyone figured out how to unlock or earn the Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88? because they dont have manufacture events anymore (at least not that i've seen), or do i have to find it in the used car list :scared:

has anyone figured out how to unlock or earn the Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88? because they dont have manufacture events anymore (at least not that i've seen), or do i have to find it in the used car list :scared:
you will find it in used car list

A-spec
Extreme
GT series ----> Calsonic skyline GT-R race car 93'
Nissan_CALSONIC_SKYLINE_GT_R_Race_Car_p01.sized.jpg

Ooh, I just won a Gift Car Ticket (Ticket 1000) either for taking to the track 100 times or total distance driven has reached 2000km. Will report back with the car I get with that. :D

For the Nascar Series in expert you win the Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64.

For that gift ticket I won a Ford GT '02, slightly disappointing but.....

which track is used in the "like the wind" event? in GT3 and GT4 it was the Test Course...so maybe SSR7 in GT5?

Like The Wind used Daytona International Speedway & Indianapolis Super Speedway tracks.

Back