GT5 Prize Car List/Unlockables

• Thread starter OkeyD
  • 1,246 comments
Schwarzwald League B: Audi Pikes Peak Quattro Concept '03 (S)
do you need gold?

Yes you do, in order to win a prize car from any A or B spec event, Gold is required in all the races within the event. (Unless its a championship)

Just a quick question - Is there any way to clear, for example the Sunday Cup trophies so that the car can be won again? Like you could in GT4?

No,if you want to do that you'd need to make a second PSN account,and start over.

Grand Tour
After 1 event: Lucerne - Chapel Bridge In Photo Travel
After 2 events: Siena, Piazza del Campo In Photo Travel
After 3 events: Main Square of San Gimignano In Photo Travel
After 4 events: Abbey of San Galgano In Photo Travel
I was wondering how come I did not get Abbey of San Galgano in Photo Travel after I completed the Grand Tour

Does anyone know how to get the Chaperel 2J Fan Car? I've Golded all of A-Spec and all of the Licenses, Special Events except 2 rally stages and the 3 Red Bull events.

I'm always checking the online car dealership but never have i seen one.

want race, when you win do you get ford touring car XR8 ???

I believe it is not winable, you have to purchase from UCD or OCD. Or you need to collect a ticket of the proper level. If you have a USB stick for backup, you can delete save (not data!!!) and copy from usb and keep opening to get the car you want. Sadly I don't remember the level ticket for that car, perhaps 18? but not sure. OR, you could just load the first five license tests then check the updated ucd until it shows up.

Hope this helped, and welcome to the planet! :gtpflag:

P.S.-check the first page of this thread for the list of cars and races where you win them!

Back