GT5 Racetrack Wish List V3.1

• Thread starter Jim Prower
  • 365 comments
In my opinion, this thread has turned a bit absurd. It looks like it aims to compile all existing world tracks, building up an unfeasible list (within the framework of a video game).
Why not make a poll and see what the GTP (as a community) prefers?

I think exactly the same about this thread. I think the best thing for the GT6 track wishlist would be to let people add and remove tracks from the GT5 tracklist. Then all requested tracks would be put into the first post and the amount of requests would be shown directly after them. Putting a maximum of netto tracks added per request would certainly solve the problem.

New tracks wanted!

A new game need new tracks. Its a lot of nice tracks all over the world who deserves place in Gran Turismo 5. I prefer Australian and British tracks :) What about Bathurst, Phillip Island, Eastern Creek, Adelaide, Surfers Paradise, Brands Hatch, Oulton Park, Donington Park and many more....

Please give us many real racetracks!!

I'd love to see:
Silverstone (including change weather and change time to do 24h race)
Brands Hatch
Donington Park (change weather)
Cadwell Park
Bedford Autodrome
Tor Poznań
Tor Kielce (they're both in Poland)
Ascari Resort
Circuit de Catalunya
Valencia Circuit
Mugello
Imola
Fioriano
Bathurst
Hungaroring
Hockenheim
Lausitz (it's in Top Gear S15E02)
Virginia International Speedway (unsure of the name, it's in Top Gear S16E01)
Sedona
Sebring
Zolder
And all F1 circuits I haven't mentioned here.

If somebody hasn't posted it already, please, please let me include the GT3/4 Test Course..........it was perhaps the best fictional track ever made, and my all-time favorite in the whole series. :bowdown:

Circuit Gilles Vilneuve, just because I live like 5 minutes from it and go biking on it during the summer all the time. Plus it's awesome.

Ascari Race Resort
It's owned by British marque Ascari, ad I believe it's located somewhere in Spain, but I could be wrong.
ascari_track.jpg

Obviously, there's four possible configurations: CIrcuti 1, Circuit 2, Circuit 3 and a combination of the three, much like the Gotland Ring in Sweden.

This one look awsome.What the length of the full Circuit.

When people start getting really good and used to the course maker I am sure some of these tracks will start popping up just like the user created tracks that make up 99% of the rFactor racing world. A few tracks I would love to see done properly would be Brands Hatch, Phillip Island and Donington.

SPA SPA SPA!!

Other than that:
-Bathurst
-Interlagos
-Catalunya (with and without the chicane)
-Fuji 90's (best iteration of Fuji)

And all the original circuits from previous GT's, can't stand how PD could neuter Rome.

I wouldn't mind track packs for specific countries. Like a UK one with Brands Hatch, Goodwood, Donnington Park, Isle of Man TT Course, Silverstone etc. Do more for countries like Italy, Germany, France, Spain, US etc.

Wish list? It's a summary of every track in the world, thus rendering this list rather useless in terms of adding them to GT. It would be more useful if people could vote.

Shorter tracks. This game definitely needs shorter tracks. (like Tsukuba) You can only drive on large circuits before they start to get really boring.

It has probably been mentioned already but it would be nice to have the Pike's Peak Hill Climb return in ANY form! (I may be biased but I love long tracks, and why not, it is in the neighborhood!):D

Either there or courses made out of what's at the NE Philadelphia Airport or the area around the Sports Complex in South Philly.

If you also like, maybe a street course out of the area between the Stadiums and the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. They have the Preakness Stakes there every year, why not something with horsepower as well?;):D

Oh, you mean something like this?:
route-map.jpg

More information here:http://baltimoregrandprix.com/track/

So now that this is(going to be) real I think it should be added to the list.

Bathhurst would only be good in more than 1 V8 supercar or the Utes :P

I'd love to see Long Beach added, its a nice city circuit that would be really fun IMO

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it but I would love to see the Silverstone 2010/2011 GP layout. I love the new layout for the circuit.

NETHERLANDS

TT Assen
Circuit Park Zandvoort
Rotterdam Bavaria Street Circuit (Change Weather)

ITALY

Nardó Ring

AUSTRALIA

Mount Panorama Circuit
Top Gear Australia Test Track
Albert Park

SINGAPORE

Marina Bay Street Circuit (Change Time)

SPAIN

Valencia Street Circuit

AUSTRIA

Red Bull Ring