GT5 Secret parts compatibility car list and descussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZedMan1996
  • 210 comments
  • 31,406 views
the kitten could you send me 1 stage 4 turbo please

FR sent
 
Last edited:
Please send a FR to GTP_ryzno. I've spent to much time on this account to risk corrupting data.

FR sent 👍
 
How do you send more than 1 item?
 
Well you can only trade once a day. And the select multiple option, only allows me to delete items.
 
Well you can only trade once a day. And the select multiple option, only allows me to delete items.

I'm pretty sure you can send up to 5 items a day.
 
Can I have some ceramic carbon brakes please


My PSN eg6vtiturbo
 
Can I have some ceramic carbon brakes please


My PSN eg6vtiturbo

I just so happen to ave those brakes :D

hey guys I cannot seem to fit the 6-8 piston brakes on any cars. Or do they fit on specific cars?
 
You are right.

Trade scheme(/day):

1 car/ticket
5 paints
x suits/helmets
5 parts

Right but I cant figure out how to send multiple items at one time.
 
Thank you friend :)
 
Zedman could you please send them now

Also can u send me a link to a real hacking tortrail also is krazyf u k i ncrackers1 tortrail real or fake please I'm trying to hack a EK9 that's what I need brakes for thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Zedman could you please send them now

... I'm wondering if he will ever send anything here :sly:

Also can u send me a link to a real hacking tortrail also is krazyf u k i ncrackers1 tortrail real or fake please I'm trying to hack a EK9 that's what I need brakes for thanks

... but wow... this is the second post in a row, using terribly bad English, and asking for something that mods don't want to read in this forum. Can't you hear the cops coming...? :sly:
 
K20turbo
Also can u send me a link to a real hacking tortrail also is krazyf u k i ncrackers1 tortrail real or fake please I'm trying to hack a EK9 that's what I need brakes for thanks

A little birdy says watch his video.
*runs away*
 
Can someone give me some carbon brakes please il give any thing.
 
"Parts which are still allowed in GT5..."
So there's NO risk of using them, right?
 
Yes can someone give me some carbon brakes please il give anything
 
If i can fit a stage 4 or 5 turbo to my '70 skyline, then I'm interested in this.
 
Could I please have ceramic carbon brakes and if you can can I have stage 4 or 5 turbo please il give anything.

Hello just thinking i need stage 4 &5 turbo & stage 4 & 5 engine modification & Racing catylic converter & triple clutch & racing flywheel & carbon brakes & 8 piston caliper and that's it I'm happy to buy u any car even if I buy 20 mill cars and put the on share for u I got loads of money and I will get u car tickets and paint and car in DLC colors anything you want.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone.

I would love some break upgrades, any at all.

I'm not sure what they do, but I don't care for extra hp.

What would you like?
 
Hey everyone.

I would love some break upgrades, any at all.

I'm not sure what they do, but I don't care for extra hp.

What would you like?

Sent a PM.
 
i need stage 4 &5 turbo & stage 4 & 5 engine modification & Racing catylic converter & triple clutch & racing flywheel & carbon brakes & 8 piston caliper and that's it I'm happy to buy u any car even if I buy 20 mill cars and put the on share for u I got loads of money and I will get u car tickets and paint and car in DLC colors anything you want. Il give any thing
 
Last edited:
Seriously man come on.
 
How do you put someone on ignore...?:banghead:
 
Zedman could you please send them now

Okay mate :) Sorry for the delay. Note that I'm not sure what cars these can be fitted on but they dont seem to be attacAccept my FR I would like 4 stage 4 turbo's and 1 stage 5 please :)table on alot of cars. ut I'll send them right away! :)

EDIT: I was out watching the new Star Trek Into Darkness at the cinema :D

EDIT 2: You need to give me your PSN name if you want them.
 
Last edited:
How do you put someone on ignore...?:banghead:

Click My GTPlanet in the user box, on the left edge is a list of options click edit ignore list and type the name of the user you want to ignore.:cheers:
 
Back